1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What is your favorite OS?

Discussion in 'Computers & Modding' started by ace1o1, Oct 14, 2009.

1. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

wow! that's way less than mine.....

That's my main computer the rest are here - https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=29985.msg516654#msg516654

loony's is........AMAZING!!XD

2. fallenleader

fallenleader Guest

loony is very nice and i drool over his rig. my new one is pretty awsome compared to my old dimension 2400. but we digress from topic.

Nlite is the best program for making microsoft tolerable. Nlite, tweakUI, a patched uxtheme.dll and firefox. with those. xp is awsome. and 32bit all the way :D

3. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

You're lucky I may not correct T.T

4. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

i couldn't get nlite working correctly. so i just downloaded tiny xp beast edition isntead!XD

5. fallenleader

fallenleader Guest

i use both. my mame rig will probably be beast but have to mess with them a both a bit.
    with nelite, read carefully. thatch about all the trouble i initially had. ;) and slip sp3 into that disk while your at it.
    now id like to hear from some 7 users. i don't prefer the whole bubbly fancy user friendly OS, can it be broken down into a more functional faster thinner professional type operating system?

6. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

not sure. i'll have to ask my friend. he's not on here. i actually know him in real life!XD

i fthink you can customize it like you want to.

7. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

Windows XP, never face any problem with it.

8. captain james

captain james Well-Known Member

9. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Windows XP Professional.

10. Sabri23

Sabri23 Guest

I have a new laptop with Windows 7 (home premium) 64bit and i love it :) !
    I like xp to

11. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

i plan on getting 7 someday! i have heard nothing bad about it so far!!

12. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

13. m3romz

m3romz Well-Known Member

Hmm ive seen this topic before (YoshiFlip & Loonylion) But I currently use tripleboot XP, 7, Ubuntu 9.04

14. garychencool

garychencool Well-Known Member

Windows Forever! For Mac enthusiasts, etc. enjoy your day as much as you can because a storm is coming! And it will have the Windows LOGo! teehee! I heard this from somewhere! Either way, WIN7 PWNS, XP still PWNS! Just wait for a few months for the ulitmate review for Win7. Vista on the other hand sucks, we all know that.

15. TomR

TomR Member

I don't have a favourite but i like UBUNTU 8.10, windows xp 32, 64 bit and windows 7 64 bit

16. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

I'm usin' XP right now, but I can only wish to upgrade to 7.Oh Directx 11......

17. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

7 is the best thing that microsoft has made since 98 and XP!!

18. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

Oh that's for sho' homie!

19. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

???

20. Jayne Locke

Jayne Locke Well-Known Member

Windows 7 for high spec computer and Windows XP for low spec. With a computer that has 512MB or less, I like to use Windows XP.