1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What is your favorite Nintendo game?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Sahel123, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Sahel123

Sahel123 Guest

Well, the title says it all. What are your top preferred games published by Nintendo? You can classify them based on genre in the format:
    Rank) [genre(s)] game title

For instance, my favorite Nintendo game is/are:
    1) [Action, Adventure] The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild.
    2) [Racing] Sonic and Sega: All-Star Racing Transformed
    3) [RPG, Adventure] Mario Galaxy 2

Hebjek likes this.
  2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

fairly sure that 2nd game isn't published by Nintendo considering its cross-platform and contains only Sega IP. In fact, I just looked it up, its published by Sega.

Hebjek likes this.
  3. Sahel123

Sahel123 Guest

The second game (Sonic and Sega: All-Star Racing Transformed) is created by Sega for several platforms. Yes, it is published by Sega, but after gaining permission from Sega, Nintendo published this game on the Wii U and 3DS. If you would like, you can purchase it at the official Nintendo website for the Wii U version (the better quality version). Sega makes several deals with Nintendo. Other similar deals include Sonic-Lost World, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games series, Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games series, Bayonetta series, et cetera. These games are created by Sega (and sometimes Nintendo) and published by Nintendo. A publisher is not the same organization as the creator. Anyways, what is your favorite?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2017
    Hebjek likes this.
  4. Hebjek

Hebjek New Member

I like playing game of Nintendo company, at the earlier post I said. I have seen the best game super mario run for android I have been playing this game for a long time.