1. This forum is in read-only mode.

what is the worst fast food chain of all.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ian13456, Mar 18, 2009.

1. 88stumpy88

88stumpy88 Active Member

I think i depends on where u live. I live in Australia and Micky d's has really good patty's.
    But for me kfc is the WORST food chain of all.

2. zinectics

zinectics Well-Known Member

im 23 years old and i love MCDONALDS here in our country...

i think i don't like KFC.... specially their fries

3. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

i hate fries any fries i dont eat fries even home made

4. icecreamhendrix

icecreamhendrix New Member

I don't eat fast food alot, but my favorites are Wendy's and Steak & Shake (although they've messed up my order more than one recently).

Least Favorite? Probably McDonalds and Starbucks

5. drew44

drew44 Well-Known Member

favourites mac donalds kfc

least favourites whimpy errrrrrrrrr horrible

6. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

Had a McDonalds again today, it's still rubbish.

7. drew44

drew44 Well-Known Member

i had chinese i win

8. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Whimpy burgers are the best, you don't see whimpy round much anymore :(

9. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

If you want to get full, eat mcdonalds, but i dont recommend eating it everyday, maybe twice a month or once a week, cause i think all of their food is fried/has oil except the drinks and sundae.

but for service, it depends, i dont have problem when dining in the restaurant, but their delivery sucks!
    I would say mcdonalds is decent, but damned when ordering drinks and sundae, melted and hot...hehehe

Pizza Hut really guarrantee their delivery but lately, then suck, and if they deliver 15 mins late, sorry to say this, but i dont give tips when its late. But inside the restaurant, i give at least 5% of the bill, and if i like the service, at least 15-20%, also depends on the bill, lower the bill, higher the tip. hehehe

10. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

i just ate from a burger van you know the type that gives you food poisoning but it was awesome mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

11. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

I have a love/hate relationship with the fast food chains, but I guess if I had to pick one that pisses me off the most would be Mcdonald's mostly because its like they cannot figure out how the hell to put together a double quarter pounder either they loose the cheese in the transfer to the box or they get the cheese on but cannot decide where it goes exactly. Hell there is a damn picture on the menu make it match! Then there is one time I ordered and all I got was the damn bun and cheese and no patties...got a free apple pie for that one ::) yeah like thats going to make things all better...dumbasses.

12. Sacker

Sacker Well-Known Member

McDonalds, has the highest sodium in any of thier foods compared to competitors.

13. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

yup, thats why they charge a lot on the drinks.

14. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Ooh... Can I maek crystalz with mai dinnah?

15. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

what?....

16. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

Can he make crystals with his dinner?

17. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

I've never given a tip.. ever, unless throwing my lose change into a cup counts.

18. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

Ouch, why? Waiters and the like get LESS THAN MIN WAGE because they rely on TIPS to keep them going.

19. hazynighthawk

hazynighthawk Well-Known Member

lol i dnt give tips either.

20. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

wow you people are cheap....