1. This forum is in read-only mode.

what is the worst fast food chain of all.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ian13456, Mar 18, 2009.

1. sla03rs

sla03rs Well-Known Member

McDonald's would be my pick
    Besides Chicken McNuggets and Double Cheeseburger Deluxe everything there is shit for me

Gotta Love Wendy's for the Baconator
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_sQ3RKget_q0/ScEDUnNQUJI/AAAAAAAAAF0/H6vpW8eqdRE/s1600-h/Image003.jpg 1800 calories of death from the Burger Alone

Burger King's pretty decent in Flipland too the burgers are better compared to that of McDonalds

2. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

shall I show you the doco of the roosters, half developed and only just hatched from the egg being ground up into chicken mcnuggets....?

3. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

McDonalds,
    makes people fat, personaly all fast foods are bad
    It's too addictive to the week minded

Edit: I was a bit off when posting this

4. sla03rs

yes please :D

5. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Fast food, like most things, are fine in moderation.

You just need to remember that if you eat that 1800 calorie burger for lunch, that you probably shouldn't have a 16 oz steak with a baked potato, sour cream, butter, and sauteed mushrooms for supper.

The problem is people eat that 1500+ calorie lunch, then eat a 1500+ calorie supper.

6. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

McDonaalds, KFC, A&W and Wendy's is my favorites.....so i have to go with Burger King, wait i think i'll go with Subway, sandwich at that price is a rip off.

7. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Five dollars for a footlong sandwich, with anything you want on it. It's not that much of a ripoff. You get twice as much food as you do ordering a meal at a burger joint, and it doesn't leave a greasy lump in your stomach.

Sure, if all you get is a turkey and cheese sandwich with mayo on it, it won't seem like much...

8. ultra

ultra Guest

quiznos vs subways, no doubt quiznos sucks because you pay more then what you get. quiznos starting size is 4" while subways is 6". additionally, you pay for the extra toppings while in subways it is included. in quiznos you'll probably pay like 3.99 for a ham and cheese sandwich on a 4" bread, which doesn't come with lettuce or any other toppings while it will be included in subways. subways is without a doubt a very good sandwich store.

dunkin donuts vs starbucks, i'll say that dunkin donuts is the worse. i currently work at dunkin myself and i can tell you that some of the workers don't do much work, which translate to improper cleaning and maintance as well as other preparatory and organization that is typically associated with working for restaurants. there are times we run out of supplies [milk for instance] and we'll make our own "homebrew" milk.

with hamburger stores like mcdonalds, wendy's and burger king, i'd say wendy's is probably the best out of all three. the reason is they have dollar menu items which are very nice on the wallet.

9. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

Best: Greggs, Cheap and tasty

Worst: KFC, just for the stupid names they call their products

10. sla03rs

well i do live in the philippines that treats duck fetuses as a delicacy so I'll think its a step further than that so its all good to me

but please do show the docu I need to gross out my girl friends

11. calvin_0

its 12.00-15.00 in malaysia, and i can get a similar sandwich other place at less then half of that price, for 12.00 i rather a dinner plate from KFC.

12. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Burger King probably.

The best being either Fat Burger (I think there's only one in Canada, which is in Edmonton), and Burger Baron (MOZZA BURGER BITCH OM NOM)

I like A&W for their onion rings. Yummy.

13. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

@Slao3rs: Hey dude you forgot day old chick, you know those freshly hatched chicks that get cooked immediately after birth? Those taste Awesome you know :D

@Almo: Have you forgotten my gross out foods threads:

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=4487.0

14. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

hmm.... jollibe is way better than mcdo the spaghetti is much tastier!

15. Cahos Rahne Veloza

You can't include Jollibee in this discussion Bha as it's a local Fast Food Franchise in our country, the others won't be familiar with it.

16. bhatooth

really? i thought jollibee is worldwide like mcdo

17. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Well what do you know :eek:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jollibee#Products_and_locations

Totally shocked!

18. bhatooth

then im right hmm... did mcdo started at philippines too?

19. Cahos Rahne Veloza

No, McDonald's is a certified American Franchise.

LMAO! Here was their FIRST ever commercial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krXP_TUZqsk

20. calvin_0

wow ronald look like a ghost.....