1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What is the real American Dream?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by damanali, Apr 14, 2010.

1. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

I second that motion, need a good old fashion shakedown.

2. stirgo1212

stirgo1212 Well-Known Member

Screw the lions. Its true, Detroit sucks. Apart from the big GM building the rest of the town looks worse than communist Russia

3. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

In Communist Russia, dreams imagine Americans

4. garychencool

garychencool Well-Known Member

tisk tisk...
    The dream: have a job, car, kids, wife, fun, money, stuff, eat food that is made of crack...

5. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

More than half of the adult population of America can't handle children, you know... And most of them don't want kids, either.

It's a shame, though... Ugh... Why I oughtta...

6. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

7. Cheesewizard

Cheesewizard Well-Known Member

8. denekie

denekie Well-Known Member

The Real American Dream is To Bomb Europe And Russia And The Far Far East So They Are Almost The Only One On The Planet :D

9. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

He's right.

10. denekie

>;) .. But They Forget That The Russians Came To Our Side And That They Gave Away Some Nuclear Weapons So We Can Bomb Them Earlier Than They Can Say "Amen"

11. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

OI! I hope you ARE joking :p

EDIT, addendum:

AND FYI, most of you so called Americans are descended from Europeans so you essentially are dissing your true ancestry with such a comment.

12. MessoMesso

I love how no one ever bothers to acknowledge the aboriginal populations of states established through imperialistic means and ideals.

[​IMG]

I'm not making this shit up: that seriously is the flag of Hawai'i.

13. alukado

alukado Well-Known Member

Gets what you wants, loves whom you loves,
    just like that.

14. denekie

I Was joking.. I'm not the sort of people who discriminate ;)

15. MessoMesso

Not something certain people can accomplish in America. Especially the last one.

As it turns out, the biggest dream of many Americans is that they GTFO of the country and move to somewhere that's actually pleasant. Finland here I come!

16. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

My experience of america, having been there several times, is that if you're wealthy it is indeed the land of opportunity, but if you're poor, disabled or have no qualifications then you're fucked because the system actively works against you.

17. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

LOL!

Add what you already mentioned & add corruption & you've got my country :p

*Mini rant:

Two of the relatives of that mass murderer, asshole, buttface.... (expletive vulgar words edited out to not get in trouble) Andal Ampatuan who ordered & headed the massacre of those 57 innocent people most of whom were civilian media men/women were acquitted & are to be released soon, as ruled over by an asshole (again more vulgar words edited out) by a judge who either has no balls, was paid off or/& most probably was threatened so that the suspects can go free.

Indeed, justice is served :p

*End mini rant....

18. MessoMesso

The American dream of many reporters seems to be to get the scoop on a Tiger Woods sex tape...

I DEMAND WE MAKE CLONES OF CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR.