1. This forum is in read-only mode.

what is the most extreme !!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sinharvest24, Feb 22, 2010.

1. stirgo1212

stirgo1212 Well-Known Member

Denmark has an army?! LOL

I thought they had horses and swords

2. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

Will the next World War be in 2011 or 2012?

3. MitsukaiXxX

MitsukaiXxX Well-Known Member

There will never be another world war.

Because no country is stupid enough to declair it,becasue it would be a weapons of mass destruction war,and nobody wants that :(

Anyway why ask about war.War is evil,started by evil men who send the poor to die.

Like Hendrix said

"Evil man make me kill you,evil man make you kill me,even thoughh were only familys apart"

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

That's a foolish statement to make. The 1914-1918 war was so terrible it was known as the 'war to end all wars'. 11 years later, Hitler invaded Poland and it snowballed from there.

5. t@n!

t@n! Well-Known Member

another one will happen sooner or later and this time it'll be a sweet nuclear war

6. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Aye. It's quite small, though. Denmark is primarily known for having extremely well trained soldiers and officers, not so much raw brute force. Technologically we're also quite ahead of most other countries - except we don't spend quite *that* much money on military so while we have the knowledge to be well advanced the budget doesn't allow for it. Which is perfectly fine by me as there are better things to spend money on.

I don't think it'll be nuclear war. I do agree we'll see a big war soonish, though. Most likely it'll be world versus radical Islam. At least, it'll be over religion in some way or another.

7. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

I don't like War but it is inevitable

8. t@n!

t@n! Well-Known Member

EXACTLY!! the war that will happen is going to be over religious matters!!!

9. MitsukaiXxX

Foolish,or just wishful thinking ?

Post Merge: [time]1267041889[/time]
    Dont blame religion
    People fight becasue were evil,we use religion as an excuse for our bloodthirst.

People say religion is to blame for the 2 world wars,but plenty of wars have been fought over non religous reasons :)

10. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Wait, who said that WW1 and 2 have been about religion?

11. MitsukaiXxX

Oh yeah shite sorry.....

I get confused with the holocaust and ww2......

Soz,dont flame me.....

12. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

Religion, huh? Well, I guess Kim Il-sung and Kim Jong-il are gods in their own way...

13. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

Current 'war' on 'terror/evil' seems to have religious ties, mostly the ones who started it, but I think they want us to start having religion again, but I refuse to accept fiction as 'truths'
    If one entity created 'everything', then why let ones' creations run amok?
    Basically one big game of AoE, which needs a Ctrl+A, and a Delete; I'd have done it by now, and later remake what was deleted, and try again.
    We wont see an end to the conflict, as long as people continue being stupid and listening to their puppet masters.

ok, tired now, bye

14. t@n!

t@n! Well-Known Member

i wasn't talking about the previous wars...... i was talking of the emerging war (never said first 2 wars were because of religious reasons)

15. super_pastafari32

super_pastafari32 Well-Known Member

this isn't a tread about the mos EXTREME athing you can do without getting banned? ???

16. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

indeed!!!!!!!

SEPH IS A WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And LK HIRES HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

Hey LK, is Seph any good?

18. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

No
    Post Merge: [time]1267067353[/time]
    ive done so many things here and have gotten banned for it, not sure what i havnt been banned for though

19. Paralys

Paralys Member

Posting pictures of what I did to your mother would get you banned.

20. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

so it was you who got lk banned that one time :eek: