1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What is the best Poke Ball?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by treec_cynda, Jul 27, 2010.

1. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

Here the strategy for catching all legendary pokemon!

Please wait until pokemon finally catch! If fail, repeat again and try again! Sometimes is works! :)

2. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

And what is the point of Agility?
    Also.
    It's better to get the 'mon's hp down to around red, THEN use false swipe. False Swipe itself has really low damage.

3. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

just use cheats like action replay(if not on r4) and well if r playing it on r4............. i will not tell u the g litch where if u do it right everytime right its catchs the pokemon without fail and i have proof of it.the proof-me and my firensds who discovered it.
    it tends to work more with the 3rd gen games then the 4th but it works still

4. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

If you want strength, head off with an Ultra Ball or a Master Ball.
    If you want status ailment/HP (don't know which one) help, go with a Heal Ball, but as far as I know other than the healing it's just a recolored Pokeball.
    Dusk Balls work well too.

You can catch Pokemon easily if their HP bar is red, but it's also just as easy to catch them if it's only going to take one or two more hits to put them in the red (This is with optimum conditions where the Pokemon doesn't up its defense or lower your attack or both....)

5. treec_cynda

treec_cynda Guest

To kenny:

I do not, and never plan to, have either an Action Replay or an R4.

6. Stanley Richards

Screw you, cheaters are bad.

That's why Weavile or Scyther is required.

7. kenny6457

well the glitch that my friends discovered works most of the time if u do it right....
    but we agreed neva to post it on da internets/or tell it to anybody else

8. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

Hey, I know in diamond and pearl ,there's an easter egg where if you say "gotcha" into the mic the second your pokeball hits teh mon, it improves your chance of catching with any ball about 50-75% Maay just be a rumor, but when I did it the legends were a hell lot easier to catch.

9. Stanley Richards

I highly doubt no one else knows it.

10. kenny6457

exactly why we arent telling anyone

11. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

What is better then a pokéball

How about...

Two Pokéballs?

12. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

You could say that you're playing phoenix right when the cool kids walk by. B)

13. kiriecv

kiriecv New Member

Pokeballs worked surprisingly well against legendaries, although I wonder if that's just very unlikely coincidences.

14. treec_cynda

treec_cynda Guest

That sounds cool. My question is, does it work in Platinum?

15. ThUnDeR

ThUnDeR Active Member

I always did that, but it was more like a lucky charm, because it really doesn't work.

16. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

normal pokebll because in soulsilver i caught an entei by using 3 ultra balls then 1 pokeball

17. treec_cynda

treec_cynda Guest

I just tried it on a Sneasel on Pearl and it worked after two tries! (Probably because on the first try, I didn't say it loud enough, but still...)

This proves THAT rumor TRUE!

18. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

Pretty much every Pokemon game as a "way" to catch then easier.

Old games were the good and old Hold + B etc. Rumours that none confirmed so...

Besides you can check on gamefaqs a whole guide about Capturing pokeballs and the whole calculation behind it.

But in TL:DR version

Fight at Night
    Set Pokemon hp to 1 , if possible, if not go for Red.
    Put it to SLEEP.
    Use dusk Balls.

This is the best way.

19. kenny6457

the glitch me and my friends know(were still not gonna tell noone) works everytime if u do it right

20. Far-east 01

Far-east 01 Member

Best pokeball... master ball of course..

But if you don't have any(or don't want to use it) .. just use the quick ball on first attempt..
    then if failed start weakening it..
    Then when it Hp reaches red give in a status ailment...(don't poison or burn it)
    Then spam dusk ball at night.... the after a few.. use timer balls...
    If you still have no luck.. start going the ladder using all the balls you have(I caught Uxie on with my last 20 pokeball...)