1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What is a boss?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by maggiemaymay, Nov 2, 2009.

1. maggiemaymay

maggiemaymay Well-Known Member

Is the boss referred explicitly as "boss" in these games or you guys made up the name and everyone knows what you are talking about?

2. gemstar

gemstar New Member

a boss in game sometimes comes up with BOSS FIGHT. other u can just tell its a boss from its unique name or its body (bosses generally look different to other creatures in a game..ull know one wen u see one) but they are not just called boss no the creators of the game name the boss n then ppl online talk bout it by that name or a nic name of it (apreviated) sorry bout my spelling hope this helps. my recomendation is to play an RPG n see a boss for yourself for best understanding.

3. H_Delta101

H_Delta101 Well-Known Member

in my opinion ,boss in game refer to chief/leader to some group of bad people,evil thing,or else.

4. maggiemaymay

Can anyone recommend a fun game for me? Not too complicated, lol, and a little synopsis of the game.

5. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

What genre? What console? And you must realize that definition of fun for each person is different. Someone'll like it cute and easy and the others prefer it hard and bloody all over the screen.

6. maggiemaymay

On the DS. I'm a mommy, not bloody, not something that would make me panic and then pressing buttons all over the place when battling. I don't like adrenalin rush.

7. MangaRx

MangaRx Well-Known Member

For ds retro game challenge is good with games from the 80's

8. drew44

drew44 Well-Known Member

does this topic have any purpose?

9. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

The question has been answered, so not anymore.

Then you decided to post in it to further nullify the purpose of this topic, in fact, it was dying before you posted in here.

I should go in all the topics where the question has been answered and ask if this topic has a purpose anymore. To which someone will reply and say "No, why'd you post here?". Then I'll reply and post again just to bump an already useless topic.

I should totally post here and see if it serves a purpose anymore.