1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What happens to ROMulation if Nintendo wont make roms again for DS?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CoolKill3r, May 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deanalexander

deanalexander Well-Known Member

Am I the only one that hardly downloads NDS games?
    Wouldn't be a great loss if RomU stopped NDS games. For me anyway.

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

No, Seph doesn't, I rarely download any games from this site (the only ones I want are Dreamcast everyonce in a while and the speeds here are too slow for me), and there's the IRC regulars that I don't really think download much at all from here.

3. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

This site has downloads? WHOE WHOE WHOE

4. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

now you can see what happens

5. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

lol XD

6. cookieninja100

cookieninja100 Active Member

psp iso's never been hard for me to get. i have a program on my psp thats able to simply rip and copy the info from the disk to my memory stick....only thing is most games these days need like 2 gigs sometimes higher so even with my 4 gig stick ill have erase some stuff. and honestly all we have to do for romU is just simply lay low for a few months let this whole thing slide then slowly re-open shop. seen many sites do that b4 and they end up find for several years eh :p

7. Celcees

Celcees New Member

This site is now useless, uterly useless... oh well it was good while it lasted...

8. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

For the people who leech, yes.

9. cuccio123

cuccio123 Well-Known Member

Haha, Nintendo won't because they still make shitloads.

And as for the site,
    I mean, the abundance of virus-free N64, GBA, NES, SNES, PSX, GC, every old Sega system etc. don't mean anything, right?

10. well i think whatever happens involving the nintendo ds roms that romulation is a great site and will continue to prosper even if they no longer have nintendo ds roms. i mean all of you people are still here writing on this site. so i think they will be fine

11. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Thank you. RomUlation is already losing some fans, but I'm still here for the community. And the PSX games.

12. Love this site it is great to be able to download games to test them out. then I usually buy them after testing them if i like them otherwise delete them. Yes even gba games.(lol yeah i am old school) it is a great site even if it wont have nds roms for while there are still many great qualities to this site.

13. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

GBA isn't oldschool. :p

14. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Actually it is no longer a suprise...

15. UnlimitedHail

UnlimitedHail Member

Uhh, you're forgetting the vast majority of pirates who do it because they're spoiled assholes & don't feel like paying for anything. Sure there's some of us who download ROMs because it's easier to keep a single cart than a bunch of them in a bag, not to mention use them as a demo in a way, but we're a small percent compared to what I just mentioned.

16. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

I'm a spoiled asshole, huh. But you are even worse, because you are trying to act as if you were somehow better. Pirating is pirating. Either do it or go buy actual games.

17. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

I think he wanted to say classic.

Who are you talking about?

18. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

except one is more morally justifiable than the other. pirating to avoid paying isnt morally justifiable.

19. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

By thinking that I just want to try something out, I can steal anything I desire, and that's morally justifable and ok, huh.
    And Stan, read the post above and stop asking dumb questions. I can't quote from my mobile.

20. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

The guy above that post was quoting Seph.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.