1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What Gender are romulation users?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 01427, Dec 10, 2007.

1. beundertaker

beundertaker Active Member

Females using the internet?

lies!

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Need proof?? Search for the name Alodia Almyra Gosiengfiao on your browser or look up my link to her profile on friendster:

http://profiles.friendster.com/alodia9a

A chick with the beauty of a fashion model, the brains of a nerd & the passion for anime & gaming of a typical man gamer

Now how ya like them apples? ;D ;D

3. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

What is such a big deal if girls play games anyway?

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Yeah! As I said earlier, girls can kick ass too when it comes to vid-games & we should all feel lucky if we find one who'll be available for a relationship other than a "virtual" one :D

5. desaze

desaze Well-Known Member

I'm a guy, and all the friends I know play games, that includes more than a few girls. Of course, applying personal experience and observations to a national whole is a bit short-sighted, so I won't make that mistake.

A majority of female gamers come from the middle-aged, mother type women who, when the kids are not being taken care of or when they aren't working, are playing video games. This doesn't account for the female gamers who began a majority of their childhood being exposed to games (brothers, friends, whatever), and many are now being introduced to gaming thanks to the handy little DS and Wii consoles... (since everyone knows that only crack-addicted, adrenaline-junkie, BOOM!-Headshot, type guys play the 360)

The idea that a majority of online gaming communities lack females is just due to male perception... you know, limited and arrogant.

... yeah, I was raised by a strong woman who didn't understand the SNES, but could tetris a million dollars into her pocket... then I hung out with girls who were Final Fantasy addicts, then I am lucky enough to snag a girlfriend who plays Pokemon D/P and DDR.

... Oh, and if you people don't know (and why would you?), I am a Game Art and Design student and I have learned all about cultural trends and the changing trends of videogames. I'm not surprised that a majority of you are asking the same questions and assuming the same conclusions.

...Also, that Alodia girl is damn amazing. A treasure waiting for someone to follow the trail.

6. Nina Ryomi

Nina Ryomi New Member

It's not so much about girls who are into video games, or download ROMs off this forum/site.

It's more, which ones are willing to post in a male dominate forum?

If you want the answer of how many girl gamers roughly browse the internet there's an entire forum/forums dedicated to that sort of demographic.

*Waves the "I am a girl" flag*

7. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Uh...'male dominant forum'? Sounds.......nevermind. So either way yeah you are a girl. And you only posted once as far as I can see.

8. Crashtehelf

Crashtehelf Well-Known Member

heh. I know a girl who can make you piss yourself in Unreal Tournament. Can you guess who it is? MY MOM! Although, I don't know any other girl gamers; I don't get outside much. :p

9. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Hey Desaze glad you liked Alodia! Told ya she's shee shee poo poo lala HOT!! Anyhoo, why not try searching for all webpages related to her, she has a deviant art account & droves of you tube vids, both by & her drooling fans oh & she recently atained some celeb status coz Animax asia discovered her & now hosts Kawaii Girls ;D ;D

She's studying at the Ateneo de Manila University here in Manila ;)

10. desaze

desaze Well-Known Member

Damn dude, I respect her for the luck and gifts she has had... that's all.

I'm not about to have some sick sexual fantasy about her or become some perverted fan-boy... no offense?

Eitherway though, she isn't "hot." She is uniquely beautiful. That is all I have to say about her.

11. Cahos Rahne Veloza

hehe Don't get me wrong I don't have sick fantasies of her either. But I am indeed one of her fans & she's too young foe me thank you very much!!!

I don't know if the Ragnarok mmorpg fad got to the US, but during that brief annecdote of history, Alodia or Alo-chan as she's often called, was the endorser & poster girl of Levelup, the local host of that horrid liyyle korean game :)

12. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

......perverts

13. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

I know, right?

14. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Don't act innocent.

15. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Nor should you.

16. nisbahmumtaz

nisbahmumtaz Well-Known Member

Isn't there a topic about this before???

Oh gee I dunno,maybe its called "How do you suppose you can snag a hot chick like me who enjoys video games?"
    Topic by ChibiGamer who is indeed,a girl.

Just a good memory.

17. Reider

Reider Modereider

Correction: the topic was originally called "How hard is it to find a girl who's an extreme gamer like me?"

It also happens to be made by another person(alcaclarke or something), although chibi did post in that topic :p

18. nisbahmumtaz

nisbahmumtaz Well-Known Member

Yeaaaahh....many things being happenin in life.Ya can't remember it all!

(Journal users are cheaters)

19. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

I think there are more males than female.

20. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Yes. The ratios of male to female population in the world is 3:1 I think.