1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What DS Games Are Yall Waiting For?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by FLYINHAWAIIAN37, Jul 23, 2008.

1. lester2020

lester2020 Well-Known Member

Pokemon Platinum is like an expansion to Diamond and Pearl with an added mix. The climate of Sinnoh changed and
    a black portal atop of Mt. Coronet. Inside the portal is where the confusion starts, I saw one image at Platinum's
    site.

Megaman Star Force 3 might be the at its climax as what other people says.

But I still wait for these games to be released.

2. FLYINHAWAIIAN37

FLYINHAWAIIAN37 Well-Known Member

[size=10pt]Didnt the climate change in Diamond? You mean they are going to have snow n stuff like that too cuz in Diamond it rained.

I wish they would remake some old SNES and N64 games for DS.
    [/size]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. jackketchum

jackketchum Active Member

Harvest Moon Isle of Happiness ftw =D
    Skate It looks awesome too

I'll post some more later, when i actually get a highly compatible chip, like maybe a CycloDS, cuz i have a FireCard, and it isnt working very well >.>

4. HavocInfinity

HavocInfinity Member

I guess I'm looking forward to Luminous Arc 2: Will, Pokémon Platinum, Ragnarok DS, Chrono Trigger, and some other stuff that will come way in the future.

5. Lukav

Lukav Well-Known Member

DS Games I'm looking forward to are:

• From The Abyss
    • Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness
    • N+
    • Time Hollow
    • Rune Factory 2: A Fantasy Harvest Moon
    • Chrono Trigger DS

Those are the main ones I've seen that have caught my eye.

6. FLYINHAWAIIAN37

That would be nice if they had a plug-in for an emulator that lets you play Wi-Fi. ;D ;D ;D ;D ::) ::) ::)

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yes that would be nice. I am looking forward to N+ too, the original flash is very nice.

8. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

can you cite a source for that?
    I'd like to see where you got that from.

and to the other poster, yes the climate did change, not just rain, but fog and snow.

9. anandjones

Well there's a video here http://ds.qj.net/A-Pokemon-Platinum-overview-video/pg/49/aid/123113

10. insanecrazy07

wall-walking.
    this one might actually be a challenge puzzle-wise.

i hope they make more legendaries catchable in-game in this one without the need of events.
    (it looks like from that video that you get giratina through the storyline and possibly both dialga and palkia in the same game [since you see both of them, it usually means you can catch both])

11. lester2020

lester2020 Well-Known Member

Check the Pokemon Platinum website (actually I secrhed it on wikipedia). And there are might some clues for you to know.

As you may know the main character's clothes changed to winter clothes. Dawn is so cute wearing a red coat with a big scarf.

[​IMG]

12. cakeman

cakeman New Member

why has no one mentioned N+ on DS??? this is what ive been waiting for for about a billion years... and it looks AWESOME

13. anandjones

cakeman.

14. FLYINHAWAIIAN37

i hope thats what the map looks like cuz im tired of the tiny map making it seem like you r gonna beat the game in like a week.

i hope its not like all the other pokemon games where you jus do the same thing in each town:

rescue someone in a tall building
    go look for a key
    minor events
    beat the badguys and duel the gym leader
    go to next town
    repeat above steps

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

15. insanecrazy07

I looked at a site (that doesn't hassle me for flash crap) and the new features look really promising.

They're hinting at a possible shaymin since it has two forms now. (unless they're just talking about the event one)

I doubt that the map will look as detailed as that, but at least make it so you can see grass, mountains, trees etc. or something...
    the cheap "2d map with a key or legend" style is getting old...

16. HavocInfinity

HavocInfinity Member

Yeah, there will be another form of Shaymin (Sky Form), and Giratina as well (Origin Form). There are also going to be mysterious creatures and other forms for some other Pokémon (I forgot if it was 5, or 3 + the two I mentioned). In addition to the stuff I said on the page before, there are going to be new gym layout puzzles, unlike Emerald in comparison to Ruby and Sapphire with Platinum in comparison to Diamond and Pearl. I never understood the wintery snow idea, but I guess that would be neat. Although Snowpoint City had nice snowflakes like those in Animal Crossing (except on January 12, where there was Diamond Dust snowflakes instead to signify the director's birthday).

But yeah, a lot of good stuff that I'll be waiting for in Platinum that I missed in the old generations and were absent from Diamond and Pearl. In the mean time, I'll either be studying like a nerd or playing a few other games, lol.

17. frodo091

frodo091 Member

FYI the Japanese ROM is all in English.
    Just sayin'.

18. anandjones

The proper English version he is meaning. He told me so ;)

19. frodo091

frodo091 Member

Ah, I see.

20. kingkratoz

kingkratoz Member

gta for the ds