1. This forum is in read-only mode.

what do you think of wearing purity rings ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rudegal, Apr 26, 2010.

1. rudegal

rudegal Well-Known Member

i know its confusing i confuse myself haha
    Post Merge: [time]1272318340[/time]
    just to let everyone know i get urges like any other person ive been with my boyfriend since i was 15 we plan on getting married
    this year on the 10th october 2010 i cant wait to be honest with you ive been with him for nearly four years so its a long time coming
    im young at 18 hes 21 hes had sex i havent i have had urges like everyone does but ive always restrained myself from giving in to those urges i do know someone who wears a purity ring who is not from my heritage but is a friend they did not have this ring forced upon them or tv idols never made her get one a choice did
    Post Merge: [time]1272318427[/time]
    yeah plenty like trojan durex etc whats your brand lol

2. fdgsaoralex

fdgsaoralex Well-Known Member

haha, durex ftw... never really been adventurous with johnnys

3. rudegal

i wouldnt really know never used one as im a virgin thats true im not a shamed to say it

4. lampslammer

lampslammer Well-Known Member

purity rings? haha turn off the disney channel guys. damn.. whoever thought of those is rich now haha.

5. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

Purity rings = neon sign with loudspeakers blaring "RAPE ME"

6. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

Purity rings can work both ways, IMO. Anyways, how can you prove that someone that wears one is virgin or not? And worse, do you really need to state to the whole word that you reject one the natural functions of the human body? Like Frank Zappa said:

"Sex is not sin. Sex is a biological function that has nothing to do with love."

7. MessoMesso

-coughoxytocin-

8. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

I wear my purity ring, i will never give myself to just any woman! Unless they ask.

9. MessoMesso

Rosie O'Donnell?

10. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

Messo, at this rate, ill say yes to anyone/anything.

11. MessoMesso

Pick me pick me pick me!

12. cuccio123

cuccio123 Well-Known Member

Every example of a person with the rings is a good reason why purity rings are shit.
    When shit people advertise shit, it remains shit.

13. rudegal

well if you wear one or not i think there a good thing as i certainly do not wear one or plan to the only ring i wannawear is my wedding ring on (10 october 2010 i cant wait) my wedding day so i can finally get rid of my engagement ring

14. manaseater

manaseater Well-Known Member

the name should be changed. Purity has nothing to do with virginity.

15. RenaldoTT

RenaldoTT Well-Known Member

if sex wasn't a big deal, then there wouldn't be laws stating that two men can't have sex or that 16 YEAR old cann't consent to sexual intercourse. if ur saying once u've done it and ur in a proper relationship, i must say in my opinion a relationship without marriage but includes sex is not a proper relationship. why else would members of society frown on a woman with a child and no husband... I mean things are changing but I would from on such a sight... a man should never abandone his post, if your brave enough to stick you penis in a vagina be brave and take the child that pops out after 9months more or less. Talk done

16. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

Agreed. On other note, some virgin people sometimes know more about sex than non-virgin people.

17. MessoMesso

Homophobia and ageism arising from a conservative culture often brought upon by missionaries. Did you know that Egypt never had laws condemning homosexual sex until British colonists came and took over?

Lol. Are you saying a cruddy marriage with occasional sex (on another note, married people have sex?) is a much better relationship than two people who have had sex and are leading healthy and fulfilling lives together?

Because people love scapegoating, calling other people whores, and making themselves feel better. Crap, man. I dunno what society you're a part of but I'm definitely not a member. I don't look down on single parents. Especially those whose spouses have maybe DIED IN A TRAGIC ACCIDENT. Or maybe had to get a divorce to PROTECT THE WELL-BEING OF THEIR CHILDREN AND THEMSELVES.

Also, I like how your post simultaneously looks down at single mothers while also looking down at the father, whoever the guy was.

18. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

so because im not married im not in a proper relationship? even though i have a 6 year old daughter and we live together were just not married it doesn't count?

you should get laid, loosen up a bit