1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What Do You Think of Obama Running The U.S. on His Second Year in Office?

Discussion in 'Debates' started by 2DamCerius, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you are exactly the problem I'm talking about.

2. treec_cynda

treec_cynda Guest

Too bad Hitler never died in 1938...

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you're incredibly ignorant.

4. Oteupaiecona

Oteupaiecona Well-Known Member

Wow...i thought i had seen it all, but treec_cynda might very well be the most retarded human being on this planet.
    And i do not mean that as an insult to retards, i just can't find a word to describe his lack of reason.
    Post Merge: [time]1293393383[/time]
    How can you say that Obama is saying this, and then quote Rush Limbaugh?
    Rush friggin Limbaugh.
    Was he high again on his Oxycotin when he said that?
    Post Merge: [time]1293393826[/time]
    Hitler was a God loving atheist then, since he believed he was doing the work of his Creator.
    Stop trying to get rid of Hitler.He was a Christian, just like you, and just like a vast majority of Christians at his time, he hated the Jews.
    I bet you are a Protestant, since you are a Creationist, and your leader, Martin Luther was a great source of inspiration for Hitler because Martin Luther so hated the Jews that he wrote a book called "Of the Jews and their lies".
    So yeah, even if he was an atheist (he wasn't) he used religion to sucker in all those blood thirsty Christians who helped him achieve his goals.
    Sorry if i am rude and breaking forum rules, but i get really pissed with same old arguments.

5. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

HE created the plans for a cheap car for the masses that later became the VW Beetle though, he had good intentions but tried to execute them with with corrupted actions

http://www.minyanville.com/special-features/articles/skeletons-in-corporate-closet-volkswagen-hitler/4/13/2010/id/27654

6. treec_cynda

treec_cynda Guest

That's exactly what my friends say about me.
    The very definition of "atheist" is someone who does not believe in God.
    I may be a Creationist, but I'm Catholic.
    [quote author=gavilatius]
    Much more sexier than Mark_80
    [/quote]
    Also, "more" should not be in there. Just pointing that out.

7. Nitemare_ Plague

Nitemare_ Plague Well-Known Member

short and simple to wrap you up in this:
    • obama is trying to fix us and ignorant people are making it too hard for him
    • you're stupid
    • and hitler was a great and charismatic person as well as a raging psychopath but he believed in god too

now will u shut up?

8. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

World War III? Fix the economy? lolwut

1. Low unemployment does not necessarily mean a healthy economy.
    2. Ever heard of automated assembly lines?
    3. Even if weaponry was handmade in this day and age, it'd be an OHS nightmare.
    4. Who's going to pay the workers in the first place?
    5. Modern society does not like war, modern society does not like conscription and modern society will not like "work or starve". A government that ignores what the people want is not a democracy.

Your ideas are outdated and bloodthirsty and I'm ashamed on your behalf.

9. Nitemare_ Plague

its just a suggestion but other than that it could do alot of these people some good to get off thier lazy butts and work cause of all the people who get government help like half dont need it but think they should be entitled anyway

10. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

You forget that half of them will be dying on the battlefields.

11. Nitemare_ Plague

i'd say that was better but war is the ultimate double edged blade

12. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

War is hell on earth, my great uncle did a tour in Vietnam and came out "shell-shocked". We were to always make noise when walking around him, while he was sleeping he almost killed my grandma .

he's dead now, I miss his old stories about his life in the 2nd battalion, 7th Calvary regiment.

13. Oteupaiecona

Oteupaiecona Well-Known Member

Wow...we actually agree on something!
    ;)
    Figured that out on your own?
    The Catholic church believes in evolution (with some quirks about man's evolution).
    Why not go with the flow?