1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What do you think about: CoD: MW: Mobilized

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Kronat, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

I don't like using action replay codes for a CoD game... It's cool doing all the things without cheats! You have to imagine, GhanaChris! I did it on Hardened! ;D

2. GhanaChris

GhanaChris Well-Known Member

Yeah, cheats are totally lame. But it really tickles me, to get MiniGames, Survival & Stuff :-D

3. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Don't use da cheats mate! XD

4. GhanaChris

Can I just zoom in once with that Sniper Rifle? It's freakin' hard to shoot those guys on the roofs. :p

5. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Yea you only can just zoom in once! XD You're at that mission, when those guys shoot RPG's or whatever?

6. GhanaChris

Yeah, i just found Al-Baq and I got to defend the house or so from those guys shooting with, rockets (don'yt know how you call it, I'm german). Gosh, it's so hard to aim at those guys :-D

7. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Yea, you can't even see a damn thing... Only some look-a-like-little-pilars (thos guys) XD

8. GhanaChris

How did you pass that? Hate it :-D

9. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

How I passed it? Just aim the best you can XD

10. GhanaChris

Weird, I tried to play the German Version of CODMWM, but it doesn't work.

11. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Maybe because it's from SUXXORS... Have you load it with the normal Firmware? No YSMenu?

12. GhanaChris

I've got a stupid R4 Clone named "R4i SDHC Upgrade Revolution". Hm..sometimes Games don't work, then I'm taking either the (U) or the (E) and one of them works ;-)

Anyway: How long is the Campaign. Wayyyy to go? :p

13. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Not very much... But It'll take a while before you reached the end ;)

14. GhanaChris

Right now I'm stuck in the Mission, when you are a Plane (or so) and you have destroy some Houses, Trucks & People. It says: "Engage remaining ressistance"
    I destroy the House, some Trucks and then it says: "Objective Completet" & then it still failed & and I'm back at the Mission Instructions. But its too less time, to destroy ALL things there...

15. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Look good what your objectives are! And you only have to destroy the flashing buildings! At the beginning, when you can open fire (you hear someone saying that!) kill those guys, but not the flashing guy, that's a prisoner!