1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What do you think about: CoD: MW: Mobilized

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Kronat, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Nice! Yea it really kicks ass! I've beaten it on hard, so I unlocked Survival mode! That's awesome! Now I really want to buy MW2! I need it or I'll die! ;D

2. GhanaChris

GhanaChris Well-Known Member

I just can't pass the Mission, in which you are that Robot and have to find a Device. Always when I try to pass these Soldiers, to get down the stair, they're getting me. Whats the trick? :-D

3. davidsonbob59

davidsonbob59 Active Member

well you time your runs accuretly by waching them on the bottem screen the only troble i had was when you fell down the first air vent (not the air vent you start in but the next one) but i worked out quickly that you just go through the tunnel on the right and wait for the guadr to pass before going forward and hidding behind the boxes or shelves ( i cant remember what they were they may have been filling cabnets) after he starts going back again bail up the hall way and turn left it's pritty easy

4. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

What davidsonbob59 says is true! Hope it helps you GhanaChris!

5. GhanaChris

Got it, thank you much :-D
    I hated the Mission with the tank...

6. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Pwah.... Me to.... The driving is not that good.... ;D

7. GhanaChris

Yeah, it's quiet hard to configure that controls out....
    Anyway, today I'll try out Local Multiplayer :)

8. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Nice! I don't have the time for that... :( But I'm fine with Survival Mode, can't get past the 2nd level :)

9. GhanaChris

It's ok for some time, but with just 2 Players it's getting boring. Unfortunately there's no Mode to play together against some ComputerEnemy. And.......I'm asking myself how to unlock those Weapons for Local Multiplayer...

10. davidsonbob59

kronat i just unlocked arcade mode now i only have to un lock survival mode

11. lilasian

lilasian Active Member

Isn't this sort of like Modern Warfare 2 (which just came out for the PS3, XBOX and PC)

12. Giga/7210

Giga/7210 Well-Known Member

That game is totally good, I couldn't even believe my eyes! O: I played it all night and around 2:00 AM. XD But don't worry, I did well in school and have a dream in my future. ^^ That's why I work hard, but play, too.

So, Let's see what's on mission for today...

13. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Beat the campaign on hard! That's very hard to do ;D And GhanaChris, you have to kill people like 100 times before you get a new weapon...

14. GhanaChris

You unlock Arcademode when you finish the Game on easy, right? Yeah, I read that with 100 Kills, but should I kill 100 People & more in Campaign or Multiplayer?

15. markie

markie Well-Known Member

COD MW isnt bad at all.

16. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

In Multiplayer mode. To markie: It's awesome for a DS shooter!

17. davidsonbob59

You unlock Arcademode when you finish the Game on easy, right

no unlock arcade mode on normal you unock mini games on easy and of corse survival on hard

18. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Yes! That's it! I'm at the last level of Survival Mode...

19. GhanaChris

The Game gets harder and harder. Can't imagine beating the Game on Hard... :-(

20. z4in

z4in Active Member

sick game, i have survival mode as i have loaded the action replay codes. and new weapons the wifi mode is the best!