1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What do you think about: CoD: MW: Mobilized

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Kronat, Nov 8, 2009.

1. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

Nope not played it, I have seen the .nfo by BAHAMUT and if they say it is in English then you can be 99% certain it is in English. A big release group like BAHAMUT would look pretty silly if they called a huge release like this wrongly.

2. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

where did you get it? Can't find it.....

3. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

Have patience grasshopper, it is flying around the intertubes as we speak, as I say i am sure RomU will be hosting it soon, files need to be checked boxes ticked and all that.

4. Waverley73

Waverley73 Member

...and there it is. Giddyup!!

5. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Yea baby! We got it! CoD 4 life! ;D

6. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

downloading it right now, got really busy with my sched, grr i hate college life, so stressful, i can't play my fave games...
    i can finish this game on normal mode with m19 handgun only heheheh.....

7. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Finish this game on normal mode with M9 (not m19).... Don't think so... With 100 deads or more maybe... Easy is 5 shots dead, hard is 2-3 shots dead! Playing it right now on hard to unlock survival mode, I heard you get it then :D

8. crimson089

o0ps sorry i meant m9. no really i can beat this game with one pistol, but on normal mode only, i finished resident evil 4 with punisher and blacktail only (normal mode)

9. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

I believe you can, with 100 or more deads ;D

10. crimson089

yea but i'm quite good on pistols 8) aww c.o.p's still on AP? :(

11. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Yup, still doesn't work... And I think you don't have enough ammo for your pistol, untill a new ammo box :(

12. madmaniak

madmaniak New Member

Can I use the French save on the EU release?

I don't want to get my game save corrupted after a month of playing, so I'd rather find out now whether or not it'll give me problems.

13. crimson089

ow you're right kid i forgot the ammo, ok i'll go with the ak74 and rpg, never liked mp5.
    as soon as phantasy star is out i'm gonna totally forget about c.o.p =(
    Post Merge: [time]1257866644[/time]
    i'm not sure but you can try to back up your save file like 3 copies and try if it could work on the eu rom.

14. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

I think it should work on (E) rom... You know, why can I do it with (U) and (E) roms and not with (F) roms? It should work! :D

15. lonelycatz

lonelycatz Well-Known Member

I just finish the game, IT AWESOME!!!!

16. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Good job! Now beat it on hard to get survival mode :D It's not easy I can tell you, I died 6 times on the first level! ;D

17. madmaniak

madmaniak New Member

Does anyone have sound problems? Random noise? (In multiplayer.)

18. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Don't know.... What do you mean?

19. EyaLBP

EyaLBP Member

do anybody already got the Survival?
    And BTW i have allot of lags in the campaign
    the Multiplayer (Wi-Fi) Is So awesome!! but there's allot of problem with that (unable to find players and more...)

20. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Nope I don't have survival mode yet. But I heard you need to play the campaign on hard, so I'm doing that right now. But hard is really hard.... ;D