1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What do you think about: CoD: MW: Mobilized

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Kronat, Nov 8, 2009.

1. lonelycatz

lonelycatz Well-Known Member

hi guys, same here. waiting for the english version

2. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

It's sooooooooo awesome!

3. ryu776

ryu776 Active Member

Waiting for the english release seems like forever...i'm refreshing the NDS downloads page like every 5 seconds xD

4. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

OMG! Do you think it comes soooooooooooooo fast?! ;D The English version will come day of release (10th of nov. (2 days to go))! ;)

5. ryu776

ryu776 Active Member

I know. But the French version's just came out so hopefully the english one will come out today. lmao.

6. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

and 3 more days to get it dumped

7. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

I just beated the French version! :D

8. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

haha you're an addict, was it too easy? anyway i'm really thankful to lonelycatz's save file i past mission 19 on c.o.p. and i'm glad the avatar thief is gone hehehehe

9. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Hahahaha! I beated it on easy, now doing normal, then hard. Still need one more unlockable =S

10. davidsonbob59

davidsonbob59 Active Member

how do you unlock new weapons in multiplayer

11. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Beat the game :D I got them all ;D

12. davidsonbob59

how do you dissarm the nuke sorry for asking to many questions but thats what foroms are for i guess

13. GhanaChris

GhanaChris Well-Known Member

Can't w8 :(

14. _luigi_

_luigi_ Well-Known Member

how long did you need to play out the game

15. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Ah, np at all! I'll explain:

1. First, slide the blue scanner (wich should be on the right of your screen) over the case (keep stylus in the circle). You'll see a highlighted square. Keep that in mind!

2. Then slide those little locks of the case, so it can open. Left locks to the left, right locks to the right.

3. Cut the wires of the square you keeped in mind (only those wires, no else!).

4. Take out the screws wit your stylus. Screw them out, like with a real screwdriver.

5. Bash the chips by touching on them with your stylus. You have to do it 3-4 times.

Hope I helped you!

BTW, you're at the last misson ;D
    Post Merge: [time]1257772653[/time]
    Don't know exactly... I think 2-3 ours. But I'm a fast gamer. ;D
    Post Merge: [time]1257787823[/time]
    I'm still thinking: "Where the hell is Survival mode?! Maybe I have to collect those stars for it?!" ???

16. The AP hacker

The AP hacker Well-Known Member

Kronat, come back to the COP thread. We might have a working one but I need your help.

17. davidsonbob59

i beat the game on easy but i didn't unlock new weapons for multiplayer do thoes star things you find in missions have anything to do with it

18. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

I really don't know about those collectable stars... In multiplayer you have to play against people to unlock weapons! That's pretty awesome! And survival mode, I heard you have to beat the campaign in hard, wich is really hard! Died 6 times in the first level!

19. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

English (E) version has just been dumped by BAHAMUT file name = b-codmobile.rar
    I doubt it will be long before Romulation host it :)

20. Kronat

Kronat Well-Known Member

Thanks! You already played it, so you sure it's English? I have seen (E) versions that are French.... :D
    Post Merge: [time]1257837620[/time]
    Thanks! :D