1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What do you find the weirdest part of the body on your opposite sex?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by damanali, Jul 30, 2010.

1. deanalexander

deanalexander Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    It's painfully obvious from my avatar.

2. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Not so much a part of the body but i still can't imagine a girl taking a big steaming crap.
    I don't believe they do it.

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I've got some German videos for you to watch...

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

a woman's brain.

5. msg2009

urrr no thanks, i think i will stick to my view of women been perfect :)

6. frebels

frebels Well-Known Member

I'm so errasing this from my history.

7. PeachMilk

PeachMilk Well-Known Member

I'm with you on that, buddy.

- - - -

Hmn... their prostate? I don't know. I don't really find anything on the males body particularly "weird".

8. Griffandir14

Griffandir14 Well-Known Member

Those wierd antennae like things that shoot out of the eyes and... wait you mean HUMAN opposite sex.

9. slapmeorelse

slapmeorelse Well-Known Member

The fact that there tend to be fatter females.. sigh

10. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Back in the day overweight women were considered beautiful. It's only thanks to modern science that we've learned that being a fatass ins't entirely healthy.

11. Rayder

Rayder Well-Known Member

I always thought women's hips/butt were kinda weird in that they can sometimes be quite huge.....even if they never had a kid.

I mean, even if they had kids, some women's butts will get HUGE, while others don't. Yet, in many cases, the women will be generally normal sized everywhere else.

What's up with that?

Fun fact: When I was a little kid (around 4 or 5), I used to think you could just poke a fat person with a pin and let all the air out so they wouldn't be fat anymore.

12. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

If you get hard when you see a particular part of a female body, that means you have a fetish on it.
    I get hard every time I saw a vagina.
    Especially if it is pink and reddish and shaved.
    So it is weird for me.

Am I crazy? Am I an alien? Am I a pedobear?

13. msg2009

No, its perfectly normal.
    It will stop once you live with a girl, when you see it everyday it doesn't bother you anymore.

14. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

I find it weird that females have an extra pair of ribs than males, even though it's the males who need it to be more "broad-chested"

15. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Scientific (and sound) explanation: Human evolutionary adaptation seeing as human females need more support for carrying a baby (or babies) while standing upright. This also explains why women's intestines are positioned differently than in males.

Religious explanation: God took off that section of Adam's ribs to make Eve.

16. Merugop

Merugop Member

Idk which part of a girl but i think the one that always nags me i think they have some sort of extr organ that needs to nag ppl to death.......................

17. raaat

raaat Well-Known Member

I think in some races its normal for girls to not shave their pits, IIRC it's the chinese people (no offense)

As for the part I guess mmm... long nails... you can't do anything with your hands without the nails making a clicking sound... or when you're eating with your hands (no utensils) it just feels weird to see the nail scratch the plate :p

18. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

Asian in general do not shave their pubic area.

19. Cahos Rahne Veloza

WRONG! Filipinas do shave their pits, or they pluck the hairs or wax them off yeouch! :p

And yeah, saying "Asians" in general is a bad label as you are lumping us all as one race (Chinese) even though Koreans are not Chinese, nor are the Japanese, Vietnamese, Indonesians, Malaysians, Filipinos, Singaporeans, etcetera :p

EDIT:

And oh yeah, I don't add strangers on my Facebook account if you're wondering why I ignored you :p

I'm not into the whole, "Gee I don't have 300+ virtual friends so I suck" propaganda & I really can't understand why people brag about 300+ virtual friends, or rather acquaintances that they don't really personally connect with.

20. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

Don't you want to be the most powerful online presence ever?