1. This forum is in read-only mode.

what do you do for a living.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by UnlimtedBlades, Jul 16, 2009.

1. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Anyways, i'm unemployed at 16 until I start college after the summer then I have an occupation
    Edit: You saw nothing, it was only a big typo

2. I nearly choked to death on my coffee when I read fellatio

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

except it wasnt him that invented it.

In this country a secretary is a person who handles correspondence (letters, emails, faxes and phone calls) on behalf of a more senior person, and often also does proofreading (checking documents for mistakes).

4. I know but I don't know about you but in the UK a secretary is usually a woman.

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

usually but not always. its not a requirement for a secretary to be female.

6. I know that be sexiest.

Alright back on topic... NOW

7. thesatire

thesatire Guest

i'm a pizza guy

8. musiclegend14

musiclegend14 Well-Known Member

i just graduated high school and right now i sleep and game for a living

;D
    Post Merge: [time]1247793495[/time]

9. NdsGamingFreak

NdsGamingFreak Well-Known Member

10. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

a boxer?...
    like the underpants?

11. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Seriously, no. Stop.

12. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

If you guys & I'm also staring at you Crazytuna :p , can't keep going off topic or can't stop posting random idiocracy please confine yourselves in the spam thread at Forum Games, Jokes & Random stuff section.

As for my Job, I work as a part time Graduate Student Research Assistant working under a Professor I once had in one of my major college subjects. My duties include going to assemblies, Symposia, forums &/or conferences in behalf of my Prof. if he is unable to attend due to other matters like his classes he teaches, research work or health issues. I also am conducting research work with him as my co-researcher in my field. By the way my field of study is the Languages & cultural heritage of my country's numerous known & least known tribal & Linguistic Groups. And here's a little bit of trivia for you, here in the Philippines there's more than 10 recognized local languages with a multitude of regional variants to each of those ten. If you count foreign languages spoken here like English, Korean & Chinese that's 13 languages all in all!

13. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

*ahem* very well
    I am a full-time student, but right now, my boss gave me some time off

14. lil_thought

lil_thought Member

i do the same thing! except...i graduated highschool 8 years ago...

15. musiclegend14

you are my idol = P

16. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Cut it you two! :p

Otherwise I WILL LOCK this good thread, or any of the other higher ups might.

17. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

im an highschool student 13 years old i do errands for a living

18. musiclegend14

well, i do deliver promotional papers for the local newspaper every Sunday morning...

19. thesatire

thesatire Guest

please listen to Cahos Rahne Veloza he does no all.

20. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

I'm currently studying in the Graduate School, taking my M.A. But i do volunteering works like teaching for free, cause i'm a licensed teacher. do some social works like beach cleaning, giving relief goods to affected areas like typhoon victims. I dont get paid, but sometimes get allowances for food and transportation. hope to get a real job, but i'm just lazy in being responsible full time...