1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What did you dream to become when you were a kid?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by questXtreme, Jun 10, 2008.

1. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

well since kid, i dream to become a coroner....for some reason, i love to cut thing open when i was young, i learn to perpare a raw fish (you know, cut it open, clean the inside, cut the head away) when i was 10 XD

but then i learn that i need to become a doctor or a police inorder to become a coroner.....

2. sasquatch

sasquatch Well-Known Member

dude when I was a kid all I ever wanted to be was a super hero, sadly as life went on I realised that there were no radio active spiders, no power rings, no enchanted hammers, but there is still one option open perhaps a sort of iron man armour could be made, but alas I do not think it will ever leave the drawing board. :'(

3. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

how about cool gadgets like batman he had no powers

4. questXtreme

questXtreme Active Member

Well,you could,but you would have to master martial arts and everything first.And Batman won't survive without his butler.

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

A lot of rich people wouldn't

6. sir spamalot

sir spamalot Well-Known Member

sonic the hedgehog :-X

fine, it was a cruddy dream, but come on! who wouldn't have wished to be that hedgehog, even for a day - anyone?

7. mekusho

mekusho Well-Known Member

Haha, that actually cracked me up.
    @ questXteme, I actually have been in a band.
    I play the guitar, and I really like singing.
    My brother has been offered a label when we used
    to live in The Netherlands, but he didn't want to sing for a living, that was 4 years ago, and he was 15.
    If you have a dream to become a singer, you should think about it carefully, and if you still want it,
    then give it your all, sing everyday, practice, practice and fucking practice.
    Make videos of you singing, send it to other people, or post it on youtube, and ask them what you did wrong.
    You still got a long time to live so just practice and when you feel comfortably with your voice go for it.
    I have actually always got A+ in singing at school haha ;) When I say always I really mean it lol.

But yeah.. Anyway, I wanted to be a digimon tamer, and change my name to Bill.
    I don't know why.. I thought Bill was a pretty cool name.. my brother still laughs at that due to the fact that it was a dream for me to become a Bill.. Haha..

8. questXtreme

questXtreme Active Member

@mekusho : Wow,I guess I have so one to look up to now ;D.But I'm still not confident enough to post a video of myself singing, there will sure be people who give negative comments that's not constructive criticsm.Anyway,I need help to hit high notes as well.

By the way,I've wanted to become a superhero too.Lol,I would daydream in class about some evil villian coming in to the classroom and trying to attack one of the students,and then I reveal my true identity,Agunimon (Digmon Frontier) and kick that guy's ass and be a hero 8).But,sigh...I guess that won't ever happen... :(

9. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

Cool, i didn't know you were from the netherlands like me :D

10. kanakacheek

kanakacheek Well-Known Member

When I was a kid, I dreamed of being a Lion. Always wondered how it felt to prowl through the african plains.

When I realised that I am human, that dream died fast. But I pretended my cat was a lion. *rawr*

11. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

my cat is a lion :)

[​IMG]

12. mekusho

I'm not, I used to live there.
    Diemen Zuid maybe you know it ?
    Used to have 2 famous rapper neighbours.

13. when i was kid i wanted to have super powers and face sonic or be an evil nagtive verson of him and still want to but you no life just becase there is nothing cool in life to make it happen .

14. this post really makes me laugh..remembering when I was a little girl & complaining about everyone who wanted the same dream as a stewardess like me, I even don't want to talk to my best friend anymore if she won't change it.. ;D
    anyway, I grew up as a girl with average body size & wearing glasses, so the dream faded..
    but, now I'm happy with my job as a secretary to a famous magician, knowing everyday i will find some new tricks before everybody does, LOL, and don't have to wear fancy dresses like any office secretary (maybe as a stewardess I have too).

15. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

How gullible we were as kids!?

I remembered wishing that I'd be able to fly like Superman when I grew up ;D

16. mekusho

Me too.
    I actually got a scar from thinking that.
    Jumped from a couch thought I'd fly away, actually landed and broke the glass table that was next to it.
    Good for me that it is just a tiny scar it could've been huge.

17. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

YOU WANTED TO BE LIKE A MARIOOOO

as for me, i want to be a singer too!

18. Lechongbaboy

Lechongbaboy Well-Known Member

I want to be a astronaut, I like space since I was a child

19. jevejo777

jevejo777 Well-Known Member

i never wanted to be a superhero, i always wanted to be the "bad guy" like shadow is with sonic.

but now I'm realistic and actually i don't know what i want to become later.

20. ian13456

ian13456 Well-Known Member

since I'm still a kid my current dream is to renew this world.