1. This forum is in read-only mode.

what cha got for Christmas?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kingofgamemasters777, Dec 25, 2008.

1. cab9541

cab9541 Well-Known Member

hey i got left 4 dead too! along with gta4 new wireless controller battlefield bad company too many freaking gift cards to name few hundred bucks some sweet new cloths and the asus aspire one tiny ass laptop(for those pesky lecture classes). i have never been christian either we just subscribed to the fat man rewarding somewhat well behaved children and getting out of school ideals.

2. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

lcuky reider... you should get NBA 2k9 if you like basketball for the 360.. its good and online play is pretty fun

3. stopme5

stopme5 Member

I got an m3dsreal a digital camera some dvds guitar hero world tour super bundle ps2 (the drums broke we went to jbhifi to get a refund got a refund no new ghwts in stock so i have to wait till early January or near end of January)

4. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

lots of money and a cake

so sorry for loony me too lost my father

but not near the christmas around july

5. Adnan1992

Adnan1992 Well-Known Member

Got my first car! honda civic ;D

6. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

Call of Duty: World At War
    Popcorn Machine :D
    Laser Gaming stuff x,x Yes, we can play Laser Quest in our house now!
    Battlefield 2 (bought for myself, was just 10 euros :p)

7. DragonQuester

hey adnan, your 16? lol :p
    just making sure...

I still havent got my MP3 yet, my parents are thinking about it (if im a good kid) :p

8. Adnan1992

Adnan1992 Well-Known Member

i'm 17 in less then a months time. but that doesn't mean i haven't drove it yet ... :p

9. AetherMaster

AetherMaster Well-Known Member

I got

An 8GB iPhone 3G
    The Dark Knight on Blu-Ray
    A new Wii (Mine got bricked)
    Some gift cards
    A few shirts and other clothes
    Candy

10. zinectics

zinectics Well-Known Member

my two working sister gave me money
    my eldest sister gave me 1000php [around 20 dollar]
    my elder sister game me 500php [around 10 dollar]

and im so happy they gave me that as a christmas present :D

11. Reemr

Reemr Well-Known Member

I got $200 cash, $80 to Best Buy, $65 to Target, and some trinkets and winter clothes. Also a Bob Marley shirt from Jamaica.

12. Money18

Money18 Member

nothing :(

13. KuraiYukita

KuraiYukita Member

I... don't really know If I got anything that day. Thailand + Me = Using way to much money. I get at least 3 new games a week over here, so let's just say that ending school early and this while semester is my Christmas present.. >__>

14. MusicAddict911

MusicAddict911 Well-Known Member

I got an awesome Sony 380 watt stereo. Not the biggest or most powerful but looks awesome and loud enough for me.

15. DragonQuester

well i got nothing.. no sign of getting an mp3 player or MK vs DC

i only got 1/5 of AetherMasters gifts.. Clothes :(

16. sniper5252

sniper5252 Active Member

Pair of nice Sennheiser 515 headphones for games and music.

Some DVD's, Sin City, Scarface, Jackie Brown, Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, Full Metal Jacket, Underworld. (Is a big Tarantino fan.)

Silencer pads and a new "proper" pedal for rock band, had to do away with the plastic one as I smashed it to bits.

Sins of a Solar Empire and Company of Heroes for PC. Always wanted to play it, needed about 20 patches before I could play online though.

Goldring GX200 headphones for my iPod.

Some nice shirts to go out in and a coat.

And some random other things.

Lol girlfriend brought me some hair straightners and the rock band pads.

17. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

enough chocolate to feed an army, shower gel, special bath liquid that clears blocked sinuses, a CD, a book about MySQL, a couple of James Bond novels, a fancy pen, a scarf and a Durham cricket club shirt.

18. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Still not at the age of thinking clothes are awesome yet? I love getting clothes but I used to hate it... You'll like it eventually

19. Aiiko

Aiiko Well-Known Member

My condolences Loony :(
    I got some new GHD hair straighteners, they're brilliant even if I got out when its really windy my hair stays nice :) Also got some new pyjamas and the laptop on which I am typing this message was an early Christmas present.

20. DragonQuester

well my uncle came over yesterday from a vacation, and gave me $50 :D lol now my parents say i can spend that on my MP3, which i have already ordered online using my dads credit card (with his permission :D)