1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What car do you drive at the moment? (pics)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by usernameladiesman217, Aug 29, 2010.

1. usernameladiesman217

usernameladiesman217 Well-Known Member

Sexy! Gratz

2. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

LOL,it looks like one of em D.L.A specials

3. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

I wish, it would be free!

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

DLA gets you a free car?

5. msg2009

I think you claim through mobility for them, my dad could have one but he doesn't bother he buys his own cars.
    I don't know too much about it tbh.
    Post Merge: [time]1301841295[/time]
    From the motability website:
    The Motability Scheme enables disabled people to exchange either their Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance or their War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement to obtain a new car, powered wheelchair or scooter.

6. Loonylion

probably doesnt apply to me then, I doubt I get higher rate mobility.

7. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

My son gets a car,and my wife could get one also.I think its like £50 a week you get for motorbility.

MSG,you should get your father to get the car and you bung him £50 a week.No matter where your driving yourself,you are on an errand for your father,and Insurance is included-so your driving a brand new car for £2500 a year.

Loony,cant you get something for your disability as it seems to me it would be pretty dangerous outside if I couldnt here anything.

8. Loonylion

I get DLA but probably not higher mobility component. It's kind of moot anyhow since I dont have a driving license.

I'm also fussy about cars. I wont have anything french or american, and the only italian manufacturer I would even consider driving is maserati. I also hate those fucking 'smartarse' cars. I dont like BMW or Mercedes because they're everywhere.

on the other hand, if its a Jaguar XJ, landrover discovery, triumph 2000 or triumph spitfire I'd consider it :p

9. usernameladiesman217

usernameladiesman217 Well-Known Member

10. msg2009

You sound like my dad, he wont even consider anything but a BMW and it has to be a 5 series or bigger, he wont even go look at another car.
    He makes these nintendo fanboys look like amateurs.