1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What Can I do with 25000+ points?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lechongbaboy, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Lechongbaboy

Lechongbaboy Well-Known Member

Wait for six months, limit your download of 200 points per(or lower) 2 weeks, then see how many points you've got:) it's not forever, just patience.

2. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

come on now, you want me to pay for a rank -.-

3. Lechongbaboy

No,this only for people that may want some special rank, cuz they have excess points that have accumulated all through the years.

4. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

You don't pay money for the custom rank, you pay to keep RomUlation alive. If they can't afford the servers that host the ROMs and website, then RomUlation would not be here.

Note: The custom rank thing is only a suggestion; it's not actually existent. Right now. ;)

5. Lechongbaboy

Yep, It's only in theory fer now.;)

May someone with godlike powers make it true.

6. airsoft1117

airsoft1117 Well-Known Member

Quite the good idea, also why was this locked, then unlocked (or am i just crazy?)

7. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

i think it was locked after your e-penis comment ;D (i think)

and that ideas only good for old members :p

8. gohanssj2a99

gohanssj2a99 Active Member

Yeah i got 27,532 lol i just have not downloaded many games lately but i am going to when the good ds games come out.

9. Lechongbaboy

This thread is for ideas on what to do with excess points(except for downloading), please don't go off topic and post on what the subject is.

10. ian13456

ian13456 Well-Known Member

pay 1,000 points to increase download speed.

11. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Won't happen, increasing the download speed costs us money, and since we give you the points for free we'd take a loss from allowing that.

12. ian13456

ian13456 Well-Known Member

well
    1,000 points to increase you rank on the forum

13. Lechongbaboy

Can be, but increase it to 5,000, for every rank, so that to be fair.

14. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

22041 points for me. Meh, I'm waiting til I get a kickass connection. Then I'll donate and download ALL the PSX RPGs. lol.

15. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

That's stupid. You want to make yourself look like you are an active poster? And for what? So you can act pompous and tease the newbies?
    Custom ranks seem a good idea as in the text but the star things would be better removed or kept the way they are now

16. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

maybe you can only buy one (with points) once you have made a certain number of posts and been a member for a certain time so it means only regular members that contribute to the romulation community can have one.

17. Lechongbaboy

No, there is no better idea that I can think of, if somebody can sugggest more better things, they can, since this thread is only a theory after all (Yep, no one will approve it unless...) Everyone can feel free to discuss their Ideas. I have no interest whatsoever in this things, I am doing this just for the sake of boredom and fun. Hope this thing clears up ^_^

18. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Maybe having a way to expand signature character limits? Say... Pay 10K for another 50 characters?

19. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

can't be done on a per-user basis, only globally. It's perfectly long enough as it is now.

20. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I see... Too bad this forum is quite limited though the Show new replies to your posts thing is something extremely useful and dependant