1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What Anime/Manga are you Currently Watching/Reading?

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Yutrzenika, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Armed

Armed Well-Known Member

Just finished watching Uta no Prince-Sama Maji Love 1000%. Its UBER DELICIOUSSSSSSSS!! <3 <3 <3 <3 *fangirling nonstop* (>///w///<)/

2. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Almost done with Highschool of the Dead.

I had this one put on hold for months because someone said the dub was freaking horrible.
    So far, I've found nothing wrong with it. And I've only got 2 episodes to go.

It better not have a shitty ending...

3. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

Reading xxxHolic and Tsubasa.
    I originally did not want to have to read "two manga for the plot of one", but this is nice.

4. ThUnDeR

ThUnDeR Active Member

Watching Kuroko no Basket
    Reading Katekyo Hitman Reborn

5. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

And Mirai Nikki. I luff it.

6. Corriger

Corriger Well-Known Member

Reading the last one, and also keeping an eye on Casshern Sins and Deadman Wonderland.

7. eratez

eratez New Member

currently not watching any or reading manga, instead playing anime games (Black Rock Shooter, Haruhi games) and reading light novels (Haruhi series specifically)

8. Corriger

Corriger Well-Known Member

Just got through watching Witchblade, currently going through Casshern Sins.

9. Nightsky_1995

Nightsky_1995 New Member

Right now I`m watching Yu Yu Hakusho and Flame of Recca again. I really miss the old animes I usually watch.

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Right now I'm watching Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex, Vandread, Afro Samurai, and Casshern Sins.

11. johnyy

johnyy Member

i'm reading fiary tail , and also one piece....

12. insanecrazy07

Bakemonogatari
    Black Lagoon
    FLCL
    Great Teacher Onizuka
    Steins;Gate <--It's so coooooool....sonuvabitch!
    Welcome to the NHK

And then the rest of Bleach in English subs. I'm OCD and have to complete the series, even if it should have ended with Season 3...so many plot holes...why does Ichigo have 4 stages (shikai, bankai, bankai with mask, hollow form) of powers now? And why is it necessary for him to use all 4 to kill something? And yet, he's still weaker than any of the Captain-class shinigami?...but he has twice the reiatsu of any of the Captain-classes? What...the...hell?

13. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

I gave up trying to understand and quit Bleach and shonen anime.

14. Rio Hanamachi

Rio Hanamachi Member

Reading One Piece and Get Backers ;)

15. insanecrazy07

Still watching Welcome to the NHK and GTO. I hate it when they introduce new main characters over halfway through the entire show.

Finished Black Lagoon with little effort. One of my new favorites. I can't find anything even remotely close to the amount of action this anime has.

I guess I'll watch Baccano! now since I've stopped watching it at least 3 times and had to rewatch the first two episodes...hmm...maybe that's why I've dropped it so many times.

16. rockerzz182

rockerzz182 Well-Known Member

Im Watching Law Of Ueki and Manga Im Currently Reading are Naruto,One Piece,Hitman Reborn and Claymore.

17. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

Finished AnoHana. Dear Lord, that almost made me cry manly tears.

18. insanecrazy07

I haven't even touched Baccano! which is hilarious since this is probably the longest I've held off on watching a particular show.

I just finished Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and now starting up the original. It's amazing how different the animation looks even though they're only 5 years apart.

19. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

Finished yumekui merry, battle angel alita, umineko, madoka and now watching persona 4, waiting for the persona 3 movie to come out

20. spire208

spire208 Well-Known Member

Sword Art Online is the new one at the moment and I'm rewatching a ton of my favorites while I search for something that takes my fancy from the hundred in my watch list.