1. This forum is in read-only mode.

what ANIME do you think are the most violent?

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by kryz, Nov 11, 2008.

1. reddXIII

reddXIII Member

if you want a violent anime go for HELLSING i have great respect for it because its violent but it also has some laughs and a storyline and marcy i think you were talking about HELLSING

2. kagedarkmode

kagedarkmode Well-Known Member

Yeah! This one wins hands down. All the main characters died...and their deaths were shown several times!
    But its cool because any assumptions you make will be crushed at the end of each arc.

I mean, when Kei was being hunted by his insane friends, you'd think he's dead meat...
    But he goes insane from the pressure and kills them instead...

3. khaislash

khaislash Well-Known Member

The phrase 'violent anime' will forever always remind me of Elfen Lied.

4. foreverzerov1

foreverzerov1 Member

Elfen Lied, Gantz and Ninja Scroll Id say

5. redalertz

redalertz Member

ichi the killer! most violent, creepy and disturbing anime movie and series i've ever watched!!! ;D

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Another Anime I know of which is "violent" in another level is "La Blue Girl" &/or "Lady Blue", those of you who know this anime would also know why...

7. wine_red

wine_red Member

G Gundam, I recall that there's a little more than robots fighting.
    Perfect Blue, murder and psychologically frightening

8. Hyza

Hyza Active Member

The most violent? Definiately Hello Kitty.

9. reddXIII

reddXIII Member

Oh yoek Hyza on episode of that made me have nightmares for months

10. DevilDinah

DevilDinah Well-Known Member

Uhh Cahos, aren't those hentai material? and there are SOME who likes it like that....

11. plrxtrm

plrxtrm New Member

Fist of The North Star.

12. ClydeOne

ClydeOne Well-Known Member

MD Geist. That's some pretty graphic stuff.
    Also, the Hellsing Ultimate OAV's.

13. lancelot64

lancelot64 Member

there are alot of violent anime out there...but there are limits to what they can do with blood and gore on the air waves in japan...violence is best seen in the mangas, i suggest naruto and bleach...in my opinion if they put violence of this level into naruto, the fan base would jump sky high
    http://www.mangavolume.com/index.php?serie=naruto&chapter=naruto-30&page_nr=16

going for animes alone...gantz, hellsing ultimate, and berserk...one more that you should look to the manga for the violence tho...

14. zinectics

zinectics Well-Known Member

can speed grapher be consider violent?

15. igoylytes

igoylytes Member

well of all anime i've watched so far ... i would vote for higurashi no naku koro ni ... that's one violent anime i've watched so far imo

16. shimon

shimon New Member

elfen lied...i read manga only
    claymore anime......definitely violence

17. phishfood

phishfood Member

I would say Berserk was very violent, but I like it for the story. That is probably my favourite out of all the violent animes I've seen. Though the one that wins it with sheer brutality and gore has to be Fist of the North star.

Seeing guys explode in hundreds of different ways from the inside and being chopped up in to pieces is about as violent as it gets. In the Fist of the North Star movie I love that scene where a guy with 2 axes attacks Ray, they run past each other and when the axe guy turns around Ray is holding his severed arms, throws it back to the axe guy who then tries to catch it with his bloody stumps. I thought that was a real kick ass moment.

I wouldn't say Nigurahi no Naku Koro ni was very violent at all, its gory but there isn't much action in it. The shock comes from seeing these seemingly innocent characters take dramatic changes in character. It makes for a very creepy atmosphere and is definitely a good watch.

18. SoulChain

SoulChain Member

Haven't watch Elfen Lied but I'll say that Claymore is really violent since they are cutting them in half vertically and u see those demon bloods. Also a lot of those fighting scenes

19. Vainone

Vainone Well-Known Member

Elfen lied, Gantz, Claymore, these are all quite violent and quite good.

Though they pale in comparison to ichi the killer (either movie or series)
    Depends on your preference

20. Avalon78

Avalon78 New Member

Looks like I have hit a jackpot :D

As a girl I'm not suppose to love Horrid Anime's and stick to bishoujo...
    I'm taking notes. I've watched Beserk - didnt find it that voilent. UroTsukidoji was a voilent one - and not very femalefriendly hehe... (But as I said - I'm not SUPPOSE to like that kind of Anime) haha.