1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What anime do you like the most? (Past~Present~maybe Future)

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by krisnantyo, Apr 8, 2009.

1. BillyCollins

BillyCollins New Member

Wow, you guys all like "episode" animes.
    rather, I enjoy feature-length animes, or "those lasting at least one hour (usually 2) and are made to look like anime"

Example: Grave of the Fireflies, Spirited Away, anything that goes "<Series>: The Movie" or something...

2. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

oh if you talk about movies you should give Paprika and 5 Centimeters per Second a try (both awesome movies, not neccessraily action, but more psychological, but still good)

3. krisnantyo

krisnantyo Member

Yeah, Byousoku 5 Centimeters/5 Centimeters per Second is very worth to view at. It is Makoto Shinkai's OVA (or Movie, maybe)~i think over, it detailed and heavy artwork in this film is DAMN AWESOME!! Three-thumbs up!
    Or if you looking for anime that just a few hours then ends, try Macross Zero (approx. 5 eps.~it's OVA), Tekkon Kinkreet, or the other title(s) of Makoto Shinkai's like: Voices of a Distant Star(his first project) followed by The Place Promised in Our Early Days, Kanojo to Kanojo no Neko/She and Her Cat, Beyond The Clouds, or the "few-minutes-short-film" Neko no Shuukai~that is very funny short film.

Bah, my best anime I ever watch is Square-Enix's FINAL FANTASY VII: Advent Children. No comment (more..) for this title. BANZAIII... :)

4. crazytuna

Dude only 3? it should by like a billion thumbs-up. That movie got me thinking about life like for a whole week
    so shocked, it made me shed a tear :'(

5. tsunamiwing

tsunamiwing Active Member

i like dragonball z+naruto+basilisk+bleach+one piece+dragon quest dai+slum dunku+captain tsubasa+devil may cry

i hope that in some days a real anime series of king of fighters will appeir with 400 epiosodes because this story is

really awsome

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Advent Children isn't an anime, it is a full length CG movie though.

7. crazytuna

Just watched
    Ef - A Tale of Memories
    and wow.... I was amazed
    story, music, colors(especially the colors), EVERYTHING WAS GREAT IN THAT
    you should definitely watch that anime

8. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Dragon Ball Z
    Record of Lodoss War
    Slayers

9. Malakai

Malakai Member

I'm with Cahos - too many to name.

Ah! My Goddess and Ranma are great classics. Also the first Macross movie (Do You Remember Love?) and Macross Plus.

Haruhi is definitely on my list. But I'm surprised no one mentioned Black Lagoon - my current favorite.

Amen. Hallelujah. Peanut butter. :D

10. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

Shijō Saikyō no Deshi Ken'ichi is so damn funny.

11. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

Bleach, Naruto, Maken-ki, to-LOVE-ru.

12. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

Home Tutor Hitman Reborn!, Naruto Shipuuden,Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood,Ranma 1/2.
    Some of the famous animes are made from Shonen Jump such as Bleach and Naruto

13. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Got to reading on all these and I haven't watched anime in well over 15 years so now I am rediscovering them again, and you are all to blame! :p Starting with Death Note since its not very long, that I can tell and seems interesting from what I read of the first volume manga.

14. krisnantyo

krisnantyo Member

Dude, have you ever been had a billion thumbs? What a shock..? Me just raised 3 thumbs up 'coz i got to stand on my only last foot, dude...if I'm not...I gonna fall down, ya know? Hehehe...

I got it..i got it.. Those Japanese films make us introspect to our depth and make our self-evaluation to our lives. But..I think more and more..they usually made life-centered animes 'coz of their appreciation to the life and the life processes itself. What do ya think?

15. crazytuna

Yeah exactly, and when those kinds of movie get through my mind, I realize how harsh is the road of life, but how lucky I am to be alive and healthy, and that I have to appreciate every seconds of my life

16. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

All 3 Yu Gi Oh
    Naruto
    Bleach
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Mahuo Sensei Negima
    D.Gray Man

17. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I miss the old Transformers shows

18. crazytuna

dude Transformers 2 in theaters on June 24 :D

19. vba.sonic

vba.sonic Member

Dragonball,One Piece,Naruto :D
    loved all anime that collide in the games like this one hehehe
    D O N rocks!!

20. joojin94

joojin94 New Member

1.tales of Abyss(just finished) :)
    2.Black Lagoon(1 & 2)
    3.To Aru Majutsu no Index
    4.FLCL
    5.Shikibane hime
    6.Kenichi
    7.Skip Beat
    8.Hajime No Ippo(season1) (season 2 is great too!!!!)
    9.Rental Magica
    10.Utawareumono

There is still alot more of great anime, like bleach,naruto,d-grayman and so on.......