1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Westernime versus Japanime

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Jan 6, 2009.

1. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

i think your cousin mistake W.I.T.C.H for WinX Club.

but Inspector Gadget cant catch half of the bad guy from the show without the help from Penny and Brain.

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

They're not cartoons but I can't think of any other cartoon characters like them, so just this once I'll stretch the discussion a bit.

How about if James Bond or The Impossible Missions Force took on the task of finally ending Lupin III's adventures, what do you think?

Or if being off topic like that isn't acceptible, how about The Scooby-Doo crew? Sorry I really can't think of others unless you could count Batman but since he's a superhero he wouldn't count. Or how about Secret Squirrel & Morocco mole if you know of them.

3. tenchan4

tenchan4 Well-Known Member

James Bond - No, but he'd definitely be missing some gadgets.
    The Impossible Missions Force - I don't know, never heard of them
    Scooby-Doo - Maybe by accident, but he'd easily get away
    Batman - I think he could pull it off, but Lupin wouldn't be a dangerous criminal, so he probably wouldn't go to Arkham Asylum, and would probably break out of a lesser secure prison.
    Secret Squirrel & Morocco Mole - Lupin would allow them to capture him, and Lupin would figure out a way to steal Secret's coat.

4. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Huh? Well I don't watch cartoons, so perhaps...

5. calvin_0

well James Bond might not be a cartoon character, but James Bond Jr is a cartoon character and he is just as good as James Bond.

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Oh yeah I forgot about James Bond's "theoretical" nephew.

OK so who's the biggest Douche, Inspector Gadget or Detective Morii from Detective Conan?

And who do you think is brainier, Penny or Conan Ishikawa, A.K.A. Shinichi Kudo?

7. calvin_0

i think Inspector Gadget because Detective Morii actually analyze the scene for clue and come up with a conclusion which offen perfected by Conan at the end)

as for who is a better between Penny and Conan, i would say Conan since he offen found clue that other would have miss without any aid (although in some rare cases Conan's friends aka The Jr. Detective found the clue for Conan).

anyway who would win Pharaoh Atem vs........ is there a westen cartoon that center around playing childrens card game?

o.k..... Thunder Cats vs Tokyo Mew Mew

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

If we're just basing it on a card game then there's the king of card battle games, Magic the Gathering but I think there isn't a cartoon for it.

Tokyo Mew Mew versus Thundercats? That's hard, but maybe Thundercats just because they're already in Cat-humanoid form in the beginning whereas the girls from Tokyo Mew Mew need to Henshin first.

This one's gonna be Epic, The Original Powerpuff Girls versus Powerpuff Girls Z.

Oh by the way, I missed this one:

That's the Team where Ethan Hawk from the Mission Impossible movies originally was a part of.

9. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Thundercats?! Oh the nostalgia! :)
    That brings back some old memories...

10. calvin_0

wow, that is epic XD