1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Westernime versus Japanime

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Jan 6, 2009.

1. kanakacheek

kanakacheek Well-Known Member

But spiderman has limits. Look at how many times Ichigo has increased his bankai and somehow improved so much in just a few battles ;)

2. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

Dragon Ball dont have infinite power and it cant do something that is beyond its power

anyway i asume that He-Man is as fast and as strong as SSJ Goku, imagine He-Man defect Goku's kamehameha with his Sword of Power XD

anyone want to see W.I.T.C.H vs Sailormoon?

3. sasquatch

sasquatch Well-Known Member

given any fight between any character and the outcome could goeither way at any time, it just means they get a rematch and the character taht loses the first time gets to win the second time and so on etc. But I really think that most western characters would beat most eastern characters but maybe I'm biased due my collecting marvel comics my whole life. I think the darkness would own any dbz character you can think of, the darkness can't be killed well not permenantly any way, and in the dark of night he is unstoppable.

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

@kanakacheek: Have you seen or heard of Cosmic Spider-man or the Original Symbiote Spider-man? Those two powered version of his did at one time overcame his limitations.

Cosmic Spidey had powers that boosted his strength & gave him some mental abilities like advanced Spider senses & the ability to shape his webbing into anything with his thoughts & the ability to fly.

Symbiote Spidey increased his strength & gave him some invulnerability aspects as well.

And yes Spidey's so intelligent too :D

@Cal: W.I.T.C.H. versus Sailormoon, now that'd be something ;D

5. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Something perverted...

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Umm no, it's guys like you who are perverted :p

This would be a funny battle:

Bratz versus the Girls from Azumanga Daioh.

7. calvin_0

how did that become comething perverted >.>

anyway nice kitty you got there.

well i dont know anything about Bratz....but what do you think about

Gundam VS Transformers

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Unicron will eat every Gundam there is, even if those "New Type" & "Coordinator" pilots have mental aptitudes, they'll all get devoured because the only thing that could kill Unicron was the Autobot Matrix of Leadership.

How about:

Felix the Cat & his magical bag versus Cyborg Kurochan & his double gatling guns.

9. calvin_0

lol felix vs kurochan, well dont felix magic bag can do almost anything? it seem to me felix would be better off fighting Doraemon XD

10. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Right... That is 5 people on this forum who have called me a pervert and are you saying that because I like furries
    And i'm saying two groups of under aged girls fighting is perverted...
    Another one...

11. Cahos Rahne Veloza

A quick look at Meriam Webster's definition of what is a Pervert:

Taken from http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pervert[2]

2per·vert
    Pronunciation: \ˈpər-ˌvərt\
    Function: noun
    Date: circa 1661
    : one that has been perverted ; specifically : one given to some form of sexual perversion

I can say that YOU are a pervert, we didn't discuss the match up between two groups of girls with a "perverted sexual" undertone, we just want to see how the Girls of Sailormoon, especially with Usagi (Sailormoon herself) being a major Klutz & whiner & the girls from W.I.T.C.H. could have fought using their Sills, spells or techniques what have you. We didn't even specify the girls being underaged, YOU did, so tell me you're not perverted.

As for Bratz versus Azumanga Daioh, I was looking into girls being all fashion crazy like the Bratz girls are, as opposed to the girls from Azumanga Daioh who were not just boy crazy & wanting big boobs & plastering make-up on their faces, but are enjoying their daily lives as High School students, each with their own character not just a clique of girls sharing one passion for fashion.

12. calvin_0

i though the girl from both side is a high school student? so they are not really underage..... especially Small Lady, she is 100 years old, remember?

13. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

if that makes cjkitty *cough* perverted, then just about the entire population of japan is also perverted, so he's far from alone.

14. Cahos Rahne Veloza

True that, alot of the Japanese love to look at things at naughty perspectives as the country's general consensus is male chauvenistic. And it takes maturity to look past that & just enjoy things beyond naughtiness.

15. tenchan4

tenchan4 Well-Known Member

It also takes maturity to look past "just enjoy(ing) things that involve naughtiness," and enjoying anything and everything. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. A big teenage orgy can be a beautiful thing. :-* :D

16. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

That is sick, not good sick, bad sick...
    So basically you are saying watching little girls fight is for entertainment purposes only to you two.
    Well you aren't perverted, actually I think you must have a mental age of 10 to find it interesting...

Don't get me back to my ranting self!

17. Cahos Rahne Veloza

They're not really little girls you know & are you directly insulting me :p

18. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Nope, just staiting mah opinion :eek:
    Seriously though... My 8 year old cousin thinks WITCH is childish...

19. Cahos Rahne Veloza

OK let's say Inspector Gadget was very capable, that is he's not so bumbling all the time, do you think he can capture Lupin III?

20. tenchan4

tenchan4 Well-Known Member

I don't think so. Lupin would have done enough research to know where Inspector Gadget would be, before he even got there. Even if Gadget wasn't bumbling, he wouldn't be a smart enough detective to capture Lupin.