1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Werewolves of Romuville - Round 3

Discussion in 'Werewolves of Romuville' started by athemoe, Oct 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiseryLC

MiseryLC Guest

??

I vote para :3

2. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

i am starting to think so too, goodbye para

3. MiseryLC

MiseryLC Guest

Just kidding, I vote you Austin

4. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Werewolf votes: (closed)

1. UltimateHipsterLad: voted Melfice666
    2. Kiekoes: voted ??
    3. <~Tarik B~>
    4. SomeIrishKid: voted ??
    5. MiseryLC: voted ~Paranoia~
    6. -Jonez-: voted Melfice666
    7. BloodlustNS: voted ??
    8. megashell
    9. calvin_0
    10. ~Paranoia~: voted Melfice666
    11. melfice666: voted ??
    12. ricapica
    13. Devon-chan - Mayor - voted Melfice666
    14. M.Austin19: voted ~Paranoia~

1) Melfice666 => 4
    2) ~Paranoia~ => 2

Same song as always... is this not a 100% correct: just say it and I fix it before the voting closes.

The voting is closed.

Our 'happy' winner is Melfice with 4 votes.

5. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

And for what reason?

6. MiseryLC

MiseryLC Guest

Wait

7. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

wait a second, retract my vote and place it on misery... Why? Wait...

8. MiseryLC

MiseryLC Guest

That's gonna hurt

9. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

Jonez, my vote goes to para, not misery. I was just showing him what he did. It's all good misery. You can vote for whoever you want and I have no control over it. But you will see who's right in the end ;)

10. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Oh I am so sorry that I misread your vote

11. MiseryLC

MiseryLC Guest

My vote goes back to para for now

12. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

Oh, two votes. May I at least ask why?

13. MiseryLC

MiseryLC Guest

Attack the random lurker!!

14. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

It's okay. You can't really read sarcasm. You have to hear it. It's all good (I think I use that phrase a lot, maybe I should make a siggy saying that :D)
    Post Merge: [time]1320319170[/time]
    For me, Mostly because you are quiet and I have not yet heard a liable reason

15. darkrequiem

If we're just going after lurkers for the sake of it, we're going to lose.
    I have to defend myself, so I'll vote for M.Austin.

Due to:

16. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

Para read a few posts up and you will see why I said that -.-

17. darkrequiem

I already know why.

18. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Why is everybody so quiet D:

It's daytime you lazy citizens!

19. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

I was writing a story.

Are you guys sure of your votes? It's like you guys are squabbling and throwing names around.

I'm voting, once again, for Melfice666.

At this point I believe all Ricapica did was ask to leave, and possibly change his avatar to a werewolf. I didn't see how this actually translated to being a werewolf. Now I know that I also voted for Ricapica but at that point he had 6 votes on him out of 13 and I didn't believe the others would come on in time to even that out, or even vote my way. Besides, if there were werewolves who didn't vote at the time then they wouldn't have voted for anything I chose because they would have known Ricapica was a citizen and I could have picked out one of their own.

TL;DR - This post started off the Follow the Leader voting that lead to a lynching. It also had a terrible excuse.

This is said a few times spread over the active topics on this board. The first time almost immediately after ricapica claimed to use a werewolf avatar to try and trick the other werewolves, which was dumb but hey. I'm not really sure if voting for someone that early in the game needed such reassurance as a post in all caps with bad spelling, but what say you are melfice666 and you want to get those silly villagers to take down one of their own, and then feel idiotic after they did it? Good idea or great idea? Have a werewolf lead an angry mob straight to his doorstep and sit back and watch as they tear this poor guy to shreds?

TL;DR - Scaremongering.

Think about it a little, isn't this a terrible tactic to use if you were a werewolf? There is no real point trying to trick everyone with the time because Akane's time is right there on the first page, not counting the fact that you have Jonez patrolling the damn place giving everyone updates. There will be no real opportunity to pull off something like that because the correction will come fast.

TL;DR - Wouldn't trick anybody.

Now if melfice666 was voted off and he was actually a Werewolf, then I am good at this game but also it means Tarik could be seen as a citizen more than a werewolf. Now, I'm not completely sure that melfice666 is a werewolf, but the quick accusation followed by scaremongering followed by a flimsy argument to lynch someone means that I am highly suspicious of this "villager" and if anyone wants to throw pitchforks and tomatoes, it should be at him.

TL;DR - Vote for melfice666

EDIT: Missed the part where Tarik died.

20. darkrequiem

Last round I was only vocal because I was the seer and had convincing to do. Compare the 1st and this round.
    Oh, and I think I'll retract my vote for now.

I haven't heard a single good reason to suspect anyone, except maybe melfice, and even that is speculation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.