1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Werewolves of Romuville - Round 2

Discussion in 'Werewolves of Romuville' started by athemoe, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiseryLC

MiseryLC Guest

I can't help but wonder if you did use your power this night

2. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Yeah bitches, why me?

3. MiseryLC

MiseryLC Guest

I vote muddy

Jonez, you have the honor of making the vote list today.

4. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

5 people in the game and tomorrow 3... only if we guess correct today the 4 normal persons will be saved.

red = why not a werewolf
    green = why a werewolf

Let us do this a totally different way. Why can somebody be a werewolf and why not. My innocence is proven so yeah... I can't say why I would be a werewolf because I am not one. Names are in random order.

MuddyMaster:

He is been chosen by Para as mayor. Because Para was the seer, he maybe checked Muddy out and that way he knew that Muddy was no werewolf. This is the last message of Para to proof Muddy is not guilty.
    But as said, MAYBE. It can be a guess. But that is highly unlikely. At the other hand, he could have made me mayor and then we can't rule out the possibility.

Calvin_0:

Akane her hint states that Calvin is the village idiot.
    But at the other hand, she can be lying too. Also he was absent some days... and the werewolfs are killing people who were active these days. Also when I and MiseryLC were voting for the normal people he joined and pushed everybody. I mean with that he never comes up with any theory and just follows the gang. My last reason is that he is being suspected by more then one player.

SomeIrishKid:

Claims to be the gaurdain.
    On the other hand, the reason why me and MiseryLC suspect him that much is because of one vote. We had a tie between MiseryLC and Inactive Wonder the first round. Suddenly out of nowhere came SomeIrishKid with a vote to Inactive Wonder. He could have known that Tarik and Inactive Wonder were linked by Cupido, like MiseryLC said it some posts before that, and instead of killing of one person, two persons die and even the mayor. The hint in the rule list of the game states that it would be wise to kill of the mayor first, because of the double vote. Also he doesn't seem to follow, and like with Calvin he can be killing of random people instead of the real threats to the wolves. So in other words: he ran in the trap of the Cupid... maybe the cupid knew that both Tarik and Inactive Wonder were normal citizens and he connected them. Once the trap should go off and by watching it go off with the voting... that could be the final proof to him. Also his claim to be the guardian isn't backed-up at all. Because if it was true... who would be dead instead of Kiekoes?

MiseryLC:

No need, safe!

So what do you think? What is the most reasonable or what not? Please add reasons why somebody might be or isn't a werewolf. Who ever has the biggest list, is the werewolf no? It is a tie for me between SomeIrishKid and Calvin.

5. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

i know for a fact that you and MiseryLC are clean.

6. Jonez001

Putting up an act... or the village idiot... we can't know for sure

7. calvin_0

well consider i already prepare to die since i posted my list out. i dont really care if you think i'm a wolve. so burn me if you want, i dont care. my identity will be confirm upon my death which will validate my intel automatically. the citizen already won the day i posted my info.

8. Jonez001

So let us assume that SomeIrishKid is the gaurdian. And that you are the village idiot.

That would mean that Para made a wild guess for his new mayor ... that is nonsense.

I say I am not the gaurdian or the village idiot. And because Akane confirmed that YOU can be the village idiot... wouldn't you be in some serious trouble... Like the seer, the village idiot is very dangerous to the werewolfs. But somehow you survived...

9. calvin_0

i have a pretty good idea who you are.

also why are you questioning me? if you doubt me, burn me otherwise trust me. end of story.

10. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

I didn't make a wild guess. On the other hand, you shouldn't take what the dead say seriously. And pretend Muddy isn't the mayor.
    Just vote for who you think is the werewolf.

11. Jonez001

And there we have it, Muddy is more clean to me

Huh? Is it wrong to question people here? At least let me fully confirm something... are you so afraid that something will give you way?

12. calvin_0

no its not wrong and i never said i'm afraid. i'm ready to die since yesterday.

like i said, either burn me or trust me. you just delaying the inevitable, the citizen win.

13. Jonez001

I vote on SomeIrishKid.

This is my theory:

The wolves killed Kiekoes after SomeIrishKid claimed the spot of the guardian. Only he has already revealed and said there role. But why didn't the wolf kill SomeIrishKid? That is quite simple. I thinking that someone closer to me is the guardian and that SomeIrishKid had to kill someone. But because he is a wolf he couldn't kill himself but he killed a random citizen: Kiekoes.

14. calvin_0

you are making a big mistake there.. i rather you voted me instead of SomeIrishKid.

15. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Too bad I may not spoil the theories.

16. calvin_0

question, what happen if the vote to the wolves tie?

17. MiseryLC

MiseryLC Guest

I change my vote to calvin

18. Jonez001

We re-vote in until we have a 'winner'. We only vote on those who have the tie

19. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

I confirm this :p

20. MiseryLC

MiseryLC Guest

You've been messing with my head too many times already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.