1. This forum is in read-only mode.

We don't need humans.

Discussion in 'General News' started by awesomebros, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2DamCerius

2DamCerius My eyes for your brain...fair trade.

Okay so we need more apes to run the world right--oooohhhh I get it! This is PLANET OF THE APES! I liked to movie, did any one else see how horrible that would be if apes did control the planet. Since we are closely related in genetic form, man is considered ape by many scientific studies.
    *DID YOU KNOW BANANAS ARE HIGH IN POTASSIUM*
    *DONKEY KONG COUNTRY RULES*

2. dragonfiesta

dragonfiesta Member

I prefer hanging out with animals more than humans , At least they won't betray you.

3. 2DamCerius

That is true. Animals are more trusting than we are. I have had friends that end up using me for the wrong cause and I learned my lesson the hard way. I had a difficult time explaining things to them, but there was no collaboration. In contrast animals tend to listen and actually do understand. My gold fishes understand me, cuz I know so.

4. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

OR MAYBE YOU TWO ARE JUST PICKING OUT HE WRONG FRIENDS.

5. 2DamCerius

It isn't that dude. I mean some people don't entirely show their true colors until sometime later. For instance I have been friends with someone for five years and then all of a sudden back stabs me in details I am not willing to explain.

6. King Cookie

King Cookie Well-Known Member

This invalidates everything else you said.

7. dragonfiesta

dragonfiesta Member

Well he had to put a joke on the end or people in these forums would be all 'LOLZ UR 2 SERIOUZ'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.