1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Warioware D.I.Y (U) Problems

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Jonez001, Mar 20, 2010.

1. tutajkk

tutajkk Member

Of course no$gba is better, but for WarioWare D.I.Y. DeSmuME is better. Now, if I'm correct the first post will be updated, so no$gba should be in "Runs but won't save" instead of "Working and saving well". And DeSmuME should be put from "will not run" to "Runs but not save". DeSmuMe 0.9.5 works with the fixed ROM or the action replay code too. And I say again, it is perfect if someone doesn't want to make games or anything because the savestates' use will save the highscores and the diamond software games if unlocked in the game. Only the self made games, records and comics aren't saved.

2. bobcorncob

bobcorncob New Member

What's the fix for Wood R4? When I put the rom with blackscreen fix onto my SD and try to play it with Wood RPG/R4, it says "Processing" and it stays like that for a really long time.

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Download the latest AKAIO and in the /_aio folder, there is a file called savelist.bin.
    Put that in the /_rpg folder.
    http://filetrip.net/f11689-AKAIO-1-7.html

4. bobcorncob

bobcorncob New Member

Nope, it's still stuck on processing.

5. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Let it do it's thing for a minute or two and see.

6. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Because of the Warioware D.I.Y 32mb save it will take it's time on first load, It will be quick next time you load it

7. eman56447

eman56447 Active Member

pmg nds roms are down

8. flipboi02

flipboi02 Member

wats pmg

9. eman56447

eman56447 Active Member

i meant omg
    I meant omg

10. tutajkk

tutajkk Member

The first post is still incorrect :I

11. flipboi02

flipboi02 Member

if nds is a website to download roms and its down i recomend hkorz.com

12. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

i'm no mod, but you're not supposed to name competitors.

13. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I don't know if it means much at this point, as it doesn't seem like the NDS section will be coming back anytime soon. It seems the ESA has rights to basically every NDS game in existence. Really, naming competitors is about the only solid way to get NDS roms at this point in time.

Also, if the game does not work on your cart:

PEOPLE ARE NO LONGER MAKING FIXES FOR THIS GAME.
    If it doesn't work on your cart (R4i Gold for example), you'll have to wait for a firmware update that allows you to play it. If that update never comes, it is nobodies problem but your own.

14. yoshi2889

Stop whining and be happy there IS one.

The NDS section is back.

And this topic can be as good as locked...nothing is being done anymore.

15. LuckyTrouble77

The NDS section is back but empty. They are still sorting through all the roms. It will take more then a few days to go through nearly 5,000 (or 5.000) roms.

Also, topics like this don't get locked so that people don't have to create a new topic every time they have an issue with a game. It is easier for the admins and moderators overall.

16. yoshi2889

Updated my post.

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=37122.msg700609#msg700609

See the new spoilers.

17. LuckyTrouble77

The Wood firmware has been able to create a 32mb save on its own for a really long time now. That save isn't needed with pretty much any version of Wood R4.

18. yoshi2889

That's why it says:

19. LuckyTrouble77

It might as well say "Every version of Wood R4", as every version of Wood R4 can create the 32mb save for this game.

That first post should have been kept up to date at the time, but isn't really important now. The only people still having issues are those where there is no fix available.

20. tutajkk

tutajkk Member

I'm sorry that I was impatient. I just wanted to tell everyone, that DeSmuME works, only the 32MB save is the problem. And I know there will be no patch or anything, because the problem is not with the game. The emulators can't make a 32Mb save file, nor can use it(I tried to use downloadable save file). We know that no$gba is very good, but an update is not likely. But the DeSmuME was updated recently, two times, so there is hope. If they can include this new save type in their newest release, everything will be fine. We just have to wait...