1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Warioware D.I.Y (U) Problems

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Jonez001, Mar 20, 2010.

1. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Already listed?

BTW they also fix the Bejeweled Twist, Alice in Wonderland, Sonic series etc. problems!

REALLY great work is done there!

2. flipboi02

flipboi02 Member

it is possible if you have a R4 card with wood rpg and maybe other cards

3. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

little list update

4. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

Didn't seem to get an answer, so I'll try re-posting.

Hey, can I ask? I have the old, OOOLD M3 mini/microsd (not even the lite, the perfect). My card isn't listed ANYWHERE, not even under not working.

So, is there a snowball's chance in hell someone will make a save patch for my card (and the rest of the m3 slot-2 cards?)

5. yoshi2889

Use my save and see if it works.

6. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

You do realize Slot-2 carts are for GBA only; correct? They aren't for NDS emulation, so that might be why you don't see your cart on that list.

7. eman56447

eman56447 Active Member

Dude It's Been 3 weeks and my answer got a "look at the front page" well as I said in the first time I did look!!! I followed what it said...And It still wouldn't save so if the front page won't be updated with how to fix it in a tutorial and not just link to a website saying you're downloading firmware.bin then put it on "Runs But Won't Save."Also please tell me in step by step how to SAVE!!!ON NO$GBA OR NO$ZOOMER!!!STEP BY FREAKIN STEP!!!(Admins the capital letters were used for emphasis not to troll I apologize ahead of time.)
    Post Merge: [time]1275705493[/time]
    Also I Did Click Info 1 And Info 2 so don't tell me to click that. That's How i got the firmware and AP Action replay Bypass's And info to try both patches (As in Action Replay Codes And Black screen patch)Just thought I'd let you know.

8. personuser

FAIL.

I'll try yoshi's save.

9. LuckyTrouble77

NDS game emulation. As in, Slot 2 devices don't do that. Either explain what the issue with my post is, or don't bitch.

Although I'm not going to amend the top part of this post since I have yet to lie and was only working off your scant details, I did look up whatever it is you have. You completely forgot to mention that is has a Passme cart that allows the DS to boot roms from slot 2. I highly doubt if this has firmware that it has been updated in a very long time. People are never going to make patches for these kinds of devices, as they are terribly outdated.

I would highly suggest picking up an Acekard2i from shoptemp.com. The cart is dirt cheap, you can still use your slot 2 for GBA emulation if you decide to hold onto the set, though it won't act as a ram extender as the EZ Flash 3in1 will, and the Acekard2i has AKAIO firmware that just got updated today or yesterday and can now play all of the latest DS games.

You can also check out the Supercard DSTWO. It has slot-1 GBA emulation, SNES emulation, and can bypass all AP so far with only one update being needed for one game since its release.

I honestly don't know why that "&romulation" stuff is appearing, please ignore it. It does not alter the links I provided in anyway.

10. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

works like a charme (wood r4) (clean version)

11. personuser

All those cards are cool and I know about em, 'specially the DSTwo.

I just couldn't help laughing at the phrasing because DS slot-2 cards w/passsme (mine's actually flashed) don't EMULATE DS, and NO flash card does...It's running games off their original hardware!

Suppose you run halo for the PC. You're not emulating it, are you? It was built for that system!

...ok, I'll stop being an ass now.

Anyway, I can't buy a new card (and believe me, I want a new one) not because I don't have the cash, but because pop HATES games. Only reason he hasn't smashed my DS yet is that I haven't spent a dime since I got it in '07 not knowing I had a flashcart. Hell, I only figured out how to put new stuff on bout 2 months ago.

Ima try yosh's save soon as I can and hopefully, that'll work out.
    Post Merge: [time]1275758702[/time]
    UPDATE: The game runs, but M3 game manager cannot create a 32 MB .dat from yoshi's 32mb .sav. I also tried directly renaming the .sav to a .dat., creating a 32mb .dat, but that doesn't work either.

Runs but will not save ATM.

NOTE: I used a trimmed rom (I think it was trimmed when fixed). Could that make a difference?

12. LuckyTrouble77

That sucks, though some people are just like that about games. I'm sure you'll eventually be able to get something done about the flash cart situation, even if it is just giving somebody the money to order it for you.

A trimmed rom can make a difference, but usually it doesn't. The main issue with this game was that 32mb save size. If your cart can't manage it, then I'm not sure how you'll be able to make it work. Also, you could try using a save converter, but I don't think that save format is available in any known converters.

13. yoshi2889

You could try using the M3 Sakura firmware if you have M3 DS Real or M3i Zero.
    Post Merge: [time]1275778674[/time]
    Facepalm

SUPER FAIL

Yes they can play NDS, and GBA. My friend has one and can play NDS games without AP just fine.

14. LuckyTrouble77

Yoshi, they have this.

It definitely is not any M3 I've seen until just recently.

Once again, he did not mention the Passme that it had. Traditional slot 2 devices can not boot NDS on their own. Once again, if you're gonna be an ass, have a reason or don't post.

15. yoshi2889

Stop the presses.

How come my friend can boot NDS from the GBA slot without PassMe/WifiMe/FlashMe?

He has no card in slot-1, and doesn't have his DS flashed.

And if YOU are gonna be some ass, react it to someone else. I'm already pissed.

16. LuckyTrouble77

Then your friend must be special because I've never heard of that ever being possible. It would be like grabbing a GBA flash cart (which is essentially what most slot 2 devices are), and putting an NDS rom on it and booting that rom for slot 2. Not possible. Slot 2 doesn't even use the touch screen, so without a passme or something of the sort, it would be pretty difficult to force the DS to boot the touchscreen after starting slot 2. (This applies to the other screen as well. Either way, it doesn't use one of the screens)

17. yoshi2889

He cannot use the touchscreen, yes.

18. LuckyTrouble77

Well, I guess that explains that.

Does anybody create patches or anything for old Slot-2 boot devices though? Like I said, this is the first time I've seen somebody using something like this, and I was barely aware of their existence before that.

19. personuser

XENOPHOBIA PATCH FOR LEGEND OF ZELDA SPIRIT TRACKS (U)
    (press A or other key to bypass splashscreen)

- FLASHCART COMPATIBILITY (XPA PATCH) -
    R4DS/M3 Simply (1.18/1.14 or YSMENU 1.17a07) - Turn off soft-reset^
    Acekard 2/i (AKAIO 1.5) - Update your loaders if you want to play with a clean ROM
    CycloDS (1.56 beta 4) - Enable Real Time Save / Other method
    DSTT (1.17a07)
    M3DS Real/iTouchDS (M3 Sakura 1.44) - Disable all? settings (cheats, soft-reset, RTS) Other method
    Supercard DSONE/i (latest firmware)
    EZ5 v1/v2/i/Plus (1.90OB11 + � OFF)
    M3 Perfect/Lite (latest firmware)
    R4i Gold (1.30) - Should work with clean ROM
    EDGE (1.6) - Read solution here

Seeing as my last englsih firmware upgrade was 2007 and this game was made in 2009, I'd think so.

Then again, it DOES erase all my save data after I boot to GBA mode (dunno why)

Oh, and the m3 perfect is as old as the slot2 r4 (lucky bastards got wood R4)

20. LuckyTrouble77

Original R4 is slot 1, not slot 2. Maybe original original R4 was a slot 2 device, but nobody uses it anymore. I would know, I have an "original" R4 and it is all slot 1. So basically, you have to get lucky with patches and hope they work since you haven't seen a firmware update in ages. That really sucks.