1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Warioware D.I.Y (U) Problems

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Jonez001, Mar 20, 2010.

1. flipboi02

flipboi02 Member

40? i could get it for $10

2. OtakuGirl

OtakuGirl Member

I tried on my M3 DS Real using the latest firmwares, the result is the same with either Sakura or either touchpod: the game works, the normal/usual save also works (your game, scores etc). But when you use the Wi-Fi connect to the CWF to download games there's an automatic save that completely get stuck and you have to reboot your DS. So you can play normally but can never get anything from the CWF. :'( Highly annoying!! Note: using the (E) version if that matters.
    The Mios seems to be the only way for us pirates to get those games. Haven't tried it yet though.

3. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Use Wood R4.

And I for €3,-, but I use SDHC cards.

4. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

Hey, can I ask? I have the old, OOOLD M3 mini/microsd (not even the lite, the perfect). My card isn't listed ANYWHERE, not even under not working.

So, is there a snowball's chance in hell someone will make a save patch for my card (and the rest of the m3 slot-2 cards?)

5. yoshi2889

This works on R4i SDHC upgrade using cheats and a premade save. PMed you when done posting this.

6. thejaxsta

thejaxsta Member

I have got an R4 ultra SDHC with kernel 1.54 and when i load Warioware D.I.Y, my screen comes up black, how can i get it to work without ysmenu or r4 wood.

7. yoshi2889

You can't.

8. riverchen

riverchen New Member

Can boot with R4i ultra, but will not save. Testing on R4i ultra w/ akAIO 1.5 mod.

9. binnb1

binnb1 Member

it runs on r4i gold v1.30 but won't save (tried YoshiFlip's save)

10. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Guys, just a heads up;

If it still doesn't work on your cart, it never will. People have stopped working on making this game functional. If it doesn't work now, it will never work on your cart. If you really want to play it, get a cart that is actually functional with the game.

11. Alithepro1

Alithepro1 Well-Known Member

whats the problem ? it workes fine on my DSTT firmware v1.17a12 !

12. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

add your DSTT update!

13. flipboi02

flipboi02 Member

true heres a good website where i get my flash carts deveno.com

14. lugnut

lugnut New Member

it isnt workin on v.9. it takes ages 2 load then has a blank screen. How can i get it 2 work?

15. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Massave work on Ysmenu check it out http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=218024&st=0&start=0

(U) and (E) roms fixed

(E) fixed by my self!

16. dolfijn48

dolfijn48 New Member

I have a R4i SDHC v1.4 and i can't play the game with the fix. the fix-game is 0 KB! can you help me?

17. yoshi2889

Try re-fixing the game.
    '
    Download a clean (new) copy of the game and refix it.
    Make sure it is U.

18. Nintendo4372

Nintendo4372 Well-Known Member

R4i Gold (Clone) Got An Update A Few Days Ago. Although I Have No Idea What It's Supposed To Fix! Doesn't Even List It. And No It Doesn't Fix WarioWare D.I.Y....

19. teheezin

teheezin Guest

So Downloading microgames from Ninsoft is still impossible?

20. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

I would like to put this at the list but where?