1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Warioware D.I.Y (U) Problems

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Jonez001, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Nintendo4372

Nintendo4372 Well-Known Member

Wah...I Really Wish This Wasn't Happening for R4i Gold...Err..If I Had TO Buy A New One.Recommend Which?

2. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Cyclo, EZ FLASH VI (the one i have myself! Really happy about it) or iTouch (with GBA emu!)

3. Nintendo4372

I see...Well Thing Is That My Mom Bought Me The Cart To Stop Spending Money For The Games.Now How Do I Sell My R4i? XP

4. Jonez001

meaby ebay

5. Nintendo4372

I See.Thanks...Well Anyways For Now..Are Any Save Fixes For R4i Gold Coming >_<!?

I Only Sent A Blackscreen Fix For R4i GOld..
    Post Merge: [time]1271019481[/time]
    Err..Nevermind...If I Could Just Get A Fix For WarioWare D.I.Y..Than Yea..Hey Can I Get A Fix For WarioWare(A Save+Blackscreen Fixed Rom)And See If It'll Work On My Flashcart?
    Post Merge: [time]1271021815[/time]
    UPDATE UPDATE!!!The R4i Patched Rom I Sent DOES NOT WORK ON V1.31!It Just Gives A Black Screen!!!It Only Works on V.1.30!

6. lyon999

lyon999 Active Member

..... anyone know where the fixed ttds ysmenu is its gone o.o i didnt update my ttds yet soo can someone give the link or something >.<

7. toyeboy

toyeboy Member

i still don't understand, i have plenty of memory? i'm simply follow the instructions word for word for R4ysauto

8. gtachinatown

gtachinatown Member

You guys did many fixes, but you left out the r4/r4i ultra..... does anyone know how to fix warioware for r4/i ultra ?????
    Anyone??????

BTW thanks if you help me

8)
    Post Merge: [time]1271038793[/time]
    Does anyone know how to fix warioware for r4/i ultra?

9. Nintendo4372

Try Out the Patch I Jonez Posted For R4i Gold.Might Work.Although Save Wont Work.

10. liquidjett

liquidjett New Member

Does anyone happen to know any method that works for the R4 SDHC 1.34? None of the methods I have tried work.

11. blaafugl

blaafugl Member

I'm writing to tell you that there is a new kernel for "R4i SDHC" (r4i.cn) version 1.59
    And it supports WarioWare DIY just fine.
    Except for the fact that you can't download any games from Wifi..
    I tested this myself.

And since this is such a common problem among all the cards, why don't you mention it in the first post? I would recommend that you put a little side note on the cards that are reported wifi problems. Because I would like to know what card (if any) got this fixed already. Or if it might be fixable some other way..

12. Nintendo4372

Actually.R4i Gold's V.1.30 Firmware HAs Not Problems Wi-Fi.It Will Download Games But Not Save Them.DO NOT UPGRADE TO V.1.31 For It Kills The Patched Rom In The First Post ;)

13. gtachinatown

gtachinatown Member

So wait...... your telling me i could try the r4i gold fix, but it wont help me save... okay

Well..... you see i can make warioware work by playing it on the hacked akaio 1.5.1
    Post Merge: [time]1271072964[/time]
    Also, Jonez001, add the r4/r4i ultra to the list of black screen.

14. acojan

acojan Member

hmm.. i got the game working perfectly on my DS with my DSTT -- saving fine and everything but i still can't download online..

i got warioware showcase on my wii and can download online with my wii fine... but just as I send my downloaded games from my wii to the ds, it hangs right before finishing... just after i drop the game cartridge on my ds.

15. Undermyoath

Undermyoath Member

There is a possibility it works on the hacked Akaio 1.5.1, and if it works, share it with the other users who are using a R4i gold cart =D

16. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

You need YSmenu, then run and wait a long time, then play.

Look in the Tutorials section for an way on how to install YSmenu.

17. Jonez001

*pm* but i will add it.
    Wait a minute. Please download for r4 the wood kernel it is working & the r4i is on the not working list.

18. blaafugl

blaafugl Member

I got the exact same problems with my R4i and EZflashV.

Could this wifi save problem be fixed with some sort of rom patch?
    I tried it with a IPS patched rom, clean rom and a trimmed one.. Same result on all of them!

Don't you ever read any posts..?!
    This IS the wifi problem I have been talking about.
    The fact that you can't download games from wifi or any wireless communication, is what I have been talking about for the past pages..

And PLEASE, stop typing Like A Little Kid Just Learning About Capital Letters!!

19. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

If you are using a clean rom with the fixed YSMenu files, this issue shouldn't exist for you. Make sure you are using the new files with a clean rom, and not the patched rom that came before it.

20. Jonez001

Back up & format.