1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Warioware D.I.Y (U) Problems

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Jonez001, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

You are not the only one.

2. flower1123

flower1123 Member

Is there any way to fix this on M3DS Real not on R4?

3. Jonez001

Install the new kernel.
    Attention it will not save.

4. flower1123

flower1123 Member

But why won't it save?!?! :eek:
    I got a latest firmware already!

5. toyeboy

toyeboy Member

so are you going to post it for download soon? thanks

6. Jonez001

Pm it then to me so I can update my first post.

7. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

It is not ready yet.
    Post Merge: [time]1270829920[/time]
    Not soon, as my nephew overrided the files.

8. Jonez001

Does it stand on Linfox domain?

9. yoshi2889

No.

10. kirbichu

kirbichu New Member

Ok, running DeSmuME 0.9.5 x64 with the "Black Screen Fix." Everything runs ok, but it doesn't save so I have to use save states. While playing it keeps track of the premade content, but it won't save anything I create so alternate save states for all of those. Other than that, it's playable so I guess I can't complain too much.

11. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

If you got on original R4, and I thougt m3 simply and another card, if you download the new firmware wood_1.04, it will work with a clean rom!

12. SonikDude

SonikDude New Member

The latest kernel that was put up for EZ Flash V actually screwed me up pretty bad. The kernel that was on yesterday made the game work perfectly fine except for that issue that people have been having where it wouldn't save downloaded games from online, that was the only problem. After the kernel today, when I went to download a game from online, the game looked like it went to my shelf, but it stayed empty. And the game won't even save; every time I start the game, I start all over from the beginning. I didn't think that the next fix would screw me up this bad; I lost 2 hours of progress from last night because of it...

13. blaafugl

blaafugl Member

Hmm, that sounds bad..
    Did you try to format your SD card?

I will download the new Kernel for EzFlashV and try it myself..
    Hopefully, I won't have the same problem as you did, and that you get it fixed!

------------------------------------------

TO EVEYONE:

When you confirm this game working on a specific flashcard, please tell us what kernel you are using AND tell us if you have the wifi save problem! This is really the most important information, and most people are leaving it out!!

-----------------------------------------

14. yoshi2889

It works on R4 SDHC kernel, PATCHED. (I mean patched kernel, not ROM)

I cannot access WiFi, so I cannot test.

Saving (normal): works
    Black screen: Fixed

15. blaafugl

blaafugl Member

Well, I just tried the new EzFlashV RC15 kernel,
    and it don't work for me.. I tried a patched rom, and a clean rom. And I built new savegames for each of them with the kernel. (meaning I deleted my old savegames and made new ones when booting the game.) Both of them didn't save anything.. When I turn off and on the game, nothing is saved..

When I went on wifi and downloaded a game, it saved it without any problem.
    But when I went offline and was going to play the game I downloaded, it wasn't there..
    It had not been saved either.. And I'm out of ideas...

Damit!

16. SonikDude

SonikDude New Member

Yep, that's what happened to me. All the other games I have on my card are fine. I really don't want to be a pain in the ass here, and I respect the people who have enough skill to get these games running on the cards, but could you guys check out the different aspects of the game before you put up your "solution"?

17. Loplos

Loplos New Member

Err.... what do you mean Wi-fi and saving issues? Wait, do you mean that you can go through Wifi and download minigames by others? Haven't tried that yet. I'll post tomorrow.

Sorry I know this is a late post. I actually am talking about the game and how it works inside my DSi. Not emulator...

And I mean "works more than great" because it saves without problem and NEVER EVER met a black screen with this game.

Is that all you wanted?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you all noticed... I am using R4i SDHC from website http://www.r4i-sdhc.com . Need evidence? I can snap a photo outta it.

18. blaafugl

blaafugl Member

Yes, I was talking about the fact that when most people try to download a minigame on wifi, the game freeze when trying to save that minigame.. And I'm talking about the fact that you should NOT write that the game works "more than great" when you haven't even found out if you have this wifi-issue..

I'm just saying that people are too quick to point out that the game "works", and they don't even provide ANY detailed information about their card, firmware (kernel version) or any other details..

19. Nintendo4372

Nintendo4372 Well-Known Member

Sigh..No Fixes For R4i Gold Yet? :(

20. Chris_Highwind

Chris_Highwind Active Member

I just upgraded to EzFlash Vi RC15, and now it suddenly won't save. I don't know what they did to mess up the solution they had, but maybe they might fix it?

In the meantime, I downgraded to RC14, and got my progress back. Hopefully someone comes out with a fix for the save problem in RC15