1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Warioware D.I.Y (U) Problems

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Jonez001, Mar 20, 2010.

1. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

You can get the 32mb file with cyclods or with ysmenu (confirmed that it works!)

2. Mort432

Mort432 Member

R4i SDHC upgraded to 1.20b does create a save file, but for some reason didnt save my progress. Where does the game make its first save? After you make your own first game? Or after lessons? I did all the lessons, but turned off my DSi to see if it saved, to no avail. Any tips? I think it is making a full size save and not the small one.
    Post Merge: [time]1270759319[/time]
    Strange, it does say its saving between steps of lessons... will post back

Post Merge: [time]1270763514[/time]
    YAY! After 1 or 2 unsuccesful runs, ITS STARTED WORKING! THERE IS LIFE! AND SAVING!

I made an EPIC shooter game with all custom graphics, excluding the BG, so if anyone wants to see it, just post me. You can upload them, cant you? To the WFC...
    I think. :S
    Post Merge: [time]1270764148[/time]
    I wouldnt mind trading freind codes with someone to share games wid.
    Post Merge: [time]1270764865[/time]
    Hmmm, it saves as long as it says onscreen "SAVING" and the crappy nose animation (dont ask), but it doesnt save when you make and ship a new game... can someone list off some instances where the game saves, and/or a save button or way of inducing save, without doing fricken lesson steps.

3. Nintendo4372

Nintendo4372 Well-Known Member

Here's My Theory...Since The Save Uses Alot Of Data I Guess When "Saving" The Game Only Saves Half Of The Data Creating A Corrupt Save...Therfore Not Saving At All.

4. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

Original R4, use Wood R4 :)

5. Mort432

Mort432 Member

*VVV Play link in seperate tag While Reading my Response VVV*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWwhIjYBan0&feature=related

Your theory doesnt hold water with me, edgeworth! I can make full saves, the only problem im having is finding save points! SooOoOoOooo IT IS NOT MAKING CORRUPT SAVES... ITS MAKING FULL SAVES RARELY!

Udgey: This proposal does seem to make sense... please stop wasting the courts time, Nintendo4372!
    -1 court life.

6. Nintendo4372

Hey I Said It Was A Theory I'm Making Random Guesses Here T_T...But Let's Be Serious.Maybe At Times The Save Somehow Manages To Go Through.And Since It's Rarely At Times...I Guess It's Advised To Find Just When...Here's Another Theory XP

For Some reason I Believe That The Game Doesn't Wanna Respond To the Save.Or Probably The Save Has SOMETHING IN IT That Doesn't Wanna Respond To The Game.

7. KevInChester

KevInChester Well-Known Member

Nintendo4372, when you type it's better to just use all lower case, rather than capitalising the beginning of Every Word Like This :)

8. Nintendo4372

Sorry Force Of Habit.But ok I'll try.

9. franktom55

franktom55 New Member

Hey, does this work on TTDS with YSmenu?

10. Loplos

Loplos New Member

Works more than great with R4i SDHC v1.20b.

NOTE: that website is different compared to ' http://www.r4isdhc.com '. One has hyphen and the other not, and websites don't look alike.

11. rocklee823

rocklee823 Well-Known Member

I use Akaio 1.6.rc2, it was working fine now it freezes whenever I go to something involving diy comics, any suggestions?

12. blaafugl

blaafugl Member

Are you saying that when you log on Wifi, and go to download a game from the shop, it saves the game perfect? Because if that's not the case, and you have the same Wifi-problem that the rest of us have - Please, don't say it "works more than great"..

--------------------------------------------------------------------

We need a patch for this Wifi issue soon..
    Almost all worthy flashcards have already fixed the compatibility issue with the game!
    Now what we all really need is to fix this Wifi-freeze!!

13. Nintendo4372

No..What You Really Need To Fix Is D.I.Y. For R4i Gold XD!But I've Never Had A Problem With The Wi-Fi...

14. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Yap ;D

15. SiebeSniper

SiebeSniper New Member

Works on my M3i Zero 4.8x
    Only problem is, i cannot download anything with Wifi.

16. skate-8

skate-8 New Member

Any progress on No$gba?

17. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Ez Flash users: to fix the problem of going online with this game is fixed.
    Look at my first post (which is updated ;) )

18. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Confirmed working on my R4 SDHC patched kernel...

19. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

The game download issue is completely fixed for me with the YSMenu files and a clean rom. I got 8 or 9 games that all work flawlessly, saved flawlessly, and moved onto my shelf perfectly. I'll have to see if we are so lucky to have it working completely with the new Wood firmware.

20. flower1123

flower1123 Member

I have an M3DS Real with 2gig SDCard and it works ok but it won't save!
    It just can't save!
    Need help!
    It asks me for time/date and my username over and over, everytime I restart my DS. :(