1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Warioware D.I.Y (U) Problems

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Jonez001, Mar 20, 2010.

1. disturbd316

disturbd316 New Member

I am having issues with the WarioWare D.I.Y. saving. I am running on an acekard 2i i just got. I have it with AKAIO 1.6 RC2. I know it should just work but I was wondering if there was any settings I might need to check or something. I have the 32 MB .sav files but when i run the ROM again it gives me as if i did nothing.

2. hufacuse

hufacuse Well-Known Member

I am running a Mac and won't be able to patch it. Does this work with the newest infolib, extinfo and savlib on the YsMenu without the patch?
    I have an ORIGINAL R4 on 1.18 and YsMenu.

3. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

How id you got the rom work on YSMENU?

4. Parasyte217

Parasyte217 Member

dude look at the other pages theres a fix for r4

5. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Can someone please (!!!) give me a prepatched rom for r4??
    It won't work :(

6. Deman

Deman Member

I tried the 32mb save on G6 but it doesn't works...

7. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

>.< and you made a fix.
    Post Merge: [time]1270580808[/time]
    First post updated.

8. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Updated my YSMenu for R4 original users

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=27617.0

9. Counterstrike

Counterstrike Well-Known Member

The whole game works but one thing
    when I create a game in one of the boxes it deletes it even when I save the game
    i have tried dzens of things btw i have r4 1.18 weith ysmenu k
    so everything works but that

10. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Is it not possible it could be a bad savlib.dat file with ysmenu in the TTmenu folder

I think the original offset was 0x00 , causeing a corrupt save , So it was change to 0xFF , 32MB save

But im not fully sure , I have placed the new savlib.dat in my upload ^ with that fix

11. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

that's realy useful to know m8 ,tnx

12. eman56447

eman56447 Active Member

Will there ever be a fix for any emulator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghghhghghhhgrhrghgrhghrghgrhgrhgrhghgrhrghghghhrggrhrhghrghgrhghrghrghrghrghrggrhgrhhgrhhg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now i'm officially ticked off

13. Gamester11

Gamester11 New Member

@athemoe use this http://www.mediafire.com/?dntxznhjd3m
    just paste all the file from that site to your r4 don't patch it or do anything then after that open your ysmenu.nds then open the wario game(warioware d.i.y.nds) then let it make a 34 save file it will take a few seconds.

14. hufacuse

I have tried EVERY method except the patching one because I have a mac.
    I have downloaded the one from here: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=38508.0
    and have done this: Quote from: Athemoe on Sunday April 04, 2010, 08:25:37 AM
    Fix 1 for people on R4 firmware 1.18: http://www.mediafire.com/?dntxznhjd3m

Fix 2 for people on R4 Firmware which is higher than 1.18: http://www.mediafire.com/?t4uzm4gtjzy

IF YOUR NOT SURE WHICH FIRMWARE YOUR ON, JUST BOOT UP YOUR DS AND LOOK IN THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER. ANY BROKEN LINKS THEN PLEASE TELL ME.

INSTRUCTIONS:

For firmware 1.18:

If your on firmware 1.18 of the r4 firmware you need to do this: just unzip the fix_1 zip and put everything EXCEPT for warioware D.I.Y.nds onto the root/front of your sd card and put the warioware D.I.Y.nds into the Games folder on your sd card. If it asks if you want to overwrite anything, choose yes. Now run your r4 in your ds and go down to ysmenu.nds and press a then go into games and run warioware diy. It will say theres no save file found and ask if you would like to create one. YOU MUST CHOOSE YES. It will now work with no problems.

For firmware later than 1.18:

Create a new folder on desktop and copy everything off your sd card into it. Now delete absolutely everything off ur sd card including the games folder and unzip the fix_2 zip file. Put all the stuff you unzipped into the sd cards root. Now load up the ds, go down to ysmenu and press a. Now go into games and browse down to warioware and run it. It will say theres no save file found and ask if you would like to create one. YOU MUST CHOOSE YES. It will now work with no problems. You can put all your games that you copied into the folder on your desktop back into the games folder on your r4 now if you like.

but none of them will work.
    They all come up with creating sav for about 10 seconds and then the loading bar stops near the end with "error code=81"

Please help!

UPDATE: I tried it again but this time using this: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?lgtumjtzjoj
    It now gives the error code: 83 I also trimmed it to 16MB

15. Hufacuse, I'm having a similar problem.

I have an R4SDHC (notice there is no 'i' in that) running on v1.18 firmware and I used the method that Athemoe suggested (the Youtube video). I also used Yoshiflip's 32MB save file. But upon loading the game up...
    3 guesses: BLACK SCREEN.
    I've tried all of the methods, and need help. Sorry if I'm really bugging everyone :D

16. hufacuse

Me too! But my YsMenu creates the 32MV sav though...

Also I might have to format but I can't because of my Mac...
    Could someone post a pre-patched WarioWare DIY for me?
    That would be HIGHLY appreciated!

UPDATE: Just patched it on a windows with no success. It still says error code 81!!

17. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

there is no patch that works with ysmenu,only infilb.dat,savelib.dat and extinfo.dat can make it work with ysmenu

18. Gamester11

Gamester11 New Member

Btw i think its only works for r4 cause im using r4 and its working perfectly and the save file is working perfectly too.

19. hufacuse

UPDATE! It works great now :)

For those of you who keep getting error code 81 or 83 go to the comments for warioware and search "infosavext_UORE" and it will be a download link.
    Download it and it will give you extinfo, infolib and savlib, replace your existing ones with them!

20. crystalroselle

crystalroselle New Member

i've DSTT v1.17a. how do i fix it to play this game?