1. This forum is in read-only mode.

WARIO WARE D.I.Y AND Sonic And Sega All Stars Racing FIXED R4+YSMENU/DSTT

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by romsrule99, Mar 29, 2010.

1. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

Re: Sonic And Sega All Stars Racing FIXED R4+YSMENU/DSTT

ye use the files i uploaded on the previous page and use a clean rom for wario

2. Rod182

Rod182 Well-Known Member

Fomatted my microSD card, used a Clean ROM, tried this one and... it works!
    Thank you very much :)

3. GhostFace977

GhostFace977 Well-Known Member

THANK YOU! It worked, and it gave my menu a whole new look which looks better. ;)

4. giraxrd

giraxrd Member

this works in No$gba?

5. romsrule99

romsrule99 Well-Known Member

of course not.

6. hufacuse

hufacuse Well-Known Member

I replaced the 3 new files... but have some problems.
    The sonic worked PERFECTLY thanks for that! (hope I will be able to play SCC soon on my R4 with YsMenu)
    But, I put on WarioWare D.I.Y just to try it.
    I trimmed it (might be the problem please tell me) and when I loaded YsMenu the menu is Black & White!!
    I launched WarioWare and it said "Booting Creating SAV" was like that for 1 whole minute and came up with "error code = 83"
    When I checked later on my microSD the sav was 32MB!!
    Hope you can help! Thanks

7. romsrule99

dont trim. keep it at 128MB
    and re-format your SD

8. GhostFace977

Use the clean version of both games (WarioWare, and Sonic & AllStars) and follow this guide by nemesis11.

I have the exact same thing as you and I tried that and it worked.

9. stu077

stu077 New Member

I have copied the link assuggested and extracted all files and formatted micro SD card. Turn DS on and it says Can't find DS menu.dat
    Can anybody help??

10. fikri

fikri Active Member

okay, for some reason every time I try to load up a game, i keep getting the same r4didl.dat error message

has anyone else encountered this problem? (it worked before I copied the new files btw)
    i'm currently using R4 SDHC (www.r4sdhc.com) + fw 1.34 + r4ysauto

EDIT : tried using earlier firmware (1.26) and it works!

11. 07locsam

07locsam New Member

when i try to load Sonic And Sega All Stars Racing so i can play on it on my r4 (downloaded and transferred to r4 fine ) card all i get is
    "load rom errcode=-4

please reset system "

i do and the same thing happens yet i have many others games which work fine do anyone have any ideas what to do

12. romsrule99

get ysmenu.

13. GhostFace977

So is there any way yet to fix Wifi on Sonic & Sega AllStars Racing?

14. romsrule99

it doesn't work?

15. Alithepro1

Alithepro1 Well-Known Member

Awesome it works :D

16. GhostFace977

Nope. I try to go to DS download play, but yet I somehow get no signal so it doesn't work. That's what I meant by my last post.

17. Shinaldragon

Shinaldragon New Member

Guys, I use R4SDHC with v1.32firmware and r4ysauto v0.0.2, but when i load the YSMenu and boot ANY of those games (and i do use the (U) version of both games) i get a freakin white screen which has caused me to go insane T_T, i really hate the white screen, i followed everyone's advice, just downloaded the rom from Romulation and extracted it RIGHT onto my SD card, but still a white screen, fix please? Or could you guys point me to the problem?

18. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Just wondering, since this has fixed the error code 4 for one game, could these new files possible solve the issue for other games that bring up that error? I've been itching to play Assassin's Creed 2: Discovery on my DS, but that error code 4 just stops me in my tracks. I at least learned Sonic Classic Collection wasn't worth the wait before hand.

I'll probably use these new files instead of the pre-patched rom and such, might as well kill two birds with one stone. Thanks to the creator of the files for making a solid fix.

Edit: It made Assassin's Creed 2: Discovery work. No more error code 4 on it. :D

19. bell2009

bell2009 New Member

Does this work to fix the Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey sav problem and the Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver freeze problem as well as the files specified?

20. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

I have a question.... is there a possibility there will be a fix/patch for Warioware DIY without having to use YSMENU for it to work? Same question for Sonic Classics Collection.

thanks folks ;)

p.s.: i dont like gbatemp forums...though they can be a valuable source of info sometimes. I say this for the many gbatemp links i saw in AP threads. is it true that real crackers call gbatemp "gbaFAIL" ? :) lol that nickname cracked me up for the day