1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Wario D.I.Y & Sonic allstars Racing & Sonic Classic collection FIX YSMENU + DSTT

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by nemesis11, Apr 3, 2010.

1. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

updated 1st post

2. hufacuse

hufacuse Well-Known Member

Hi there, I downloaded the one in your first post (that you updated just now) but I doesn't seem to work.
    I have a R4 Original with YsMenu. I have a clean wario not trimmed and when I start it, it says "booting Creating SAV" for about 10 secs.
    The bottom loads quite fast but stops near the end and says "error code=81"

I am using a mac and won't be able to patch it.
    Hope you can help!

3. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

wario works perfectly,you have to trimme it,but dont patch it

4. crystalroselle

crystalroselle New Member

I'm using DSTT v1.17a. It takes a long time saying it's creating .sav file but then it just goes into pitch black mode. I put the three files u mentioned into my TTmenu but it doesn't work.

5. akiraunreal

akiraunreal Member

I'm using a R4 Ultra, but when i try to boot any game says: Error: Unsupported DLDI Name

Help please

6. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Does this fix Jam Sessions 2? :-\

7. meh2163

meh2163 New Member

I did as instructed by the first post, it appears to work, but when i try playing ANYTHING on YSmenu, I get an error; "r4patch.dat NO_BOOT_LOADER"
    I've got an R4 III, v3.12

Thanks in advance :)

8. hufacuse

hufacuse Well-Known Member

Thanks nemesis11!!

It works on my card no problem now :)

9. xicyacex

xicyacex Well-Known Member

Could anybody help me? I put the TTmenu in the root of my microsd and blah blah. Bottom line... Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing and Sonic Classic Collection are working but when I try to run WarioWare D.I.Y I get error code -83. Help please? I am using an original R4 with v1.18 and this DSTT thing posted here.

10. 410mikael

410mikael Member

Hey i'm use a r4sdhc kernel 1.34 and i did download the link, but when it load sonic racing or classic it says error r4didl. dat error

11. toyeboy

toyeboy Member

when i try to open ANY game with the YSMENU.nds i get the "error r4didl. dat error"

12. 410mikael

410mikael Member

Does someone know how to fix this?

13. viperver1

viperver1 Active Member

Same thing happening to me. I have a R4 Ultra except that it has the R4 Ultra's site but it's either confusing me if it's an Ultra or a SDHC.

I hope that someone comes up with a solution to this.

14. sonicfanboy

sonicfanboy Well-Known Member

damn baned from laptop

15. Fakename212

Fakename212 New Member

Dude Thank you so much!!! I usually never have luck with these patches.... Yours worked first try!! R4 now has awesome sega on it, thank you bro. I was so nervous, but it actually worked. Lags a little bit but thats expected, SONIC IS SERIOUS BUSINESS.