1. This forum is in read-only mode.

war, is it necessary??

Discussion in 'Debates' started by ultra, Feb 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I am not correcting users, I am making a valid debate point, flames are not useful in a debate... :p Shoop

Telivised news and many websites are paid to influence people, it's called propaganda, get used to it... Don't let yourself get spoon fed by the media. War happens because of corrupted government, people will always vote even if the candidates are crap, a normal person could never be a politician, well maybe somebody will prove me wrong one day...

2. Void

Void Well-Known Member

I will never take any of your posts seriously until you learn to use English properly. Maybe it's your typing? Like, Jesus Christ, I'm gonna tape my fingers together for a moment and try to type better than you do. Wait one moment.

Okay, I taped my leftv hand together and am not using my right hand. I've made one mistake thus far. This is sad and says very little for you.

3. elk1007

elk1007 Well-Known Member

Perfect example of a pointless flame.
    If you're using the debate forum, then make arguments and use evidence to support them.
    Ad hominem attacks are not valid points in any debate.
    A users ability to type with perfect grammar is in no way connected to the validity of their arguments.

I am not a mod.
    Cjdogger is not a mod.
    But if some users refuse to stop flaming and avoiding actual debating, I'm afraid a mod will close down this thread or take action against any number of users. I'd rather neither of those happen.

4. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Oh, I'm sorry, but you're an oblivious ass (<--- an actual flame). Aside from my terribly obvious baiting and trolling, I've only given my opinion. Surely if I made a disputable factual claim I'd understandably be asked to provide proof to my claim, but the post you are looking at -- no. I only gave you my opinion that CJDogger's English is awful and makes me want to use a fork on my genitals (these details were not included but were possibly implied). This is an opinion, and the only evidence I can think to provide is pics, which I refuse to do (until you know me a bit better; pm me if you want to cyber). That aside, I typed legitimately with my left hand. I have no way to prove this, but it is a truthful claim.

Is my blatant duplicity really so hard to comprehend?

Edit: Oh, and one more thing; stop playing the role of moderation. It's just irritating. Plus, the mods and admins aren't here to serve your whim, they have their own sense of justice that they will surely apply to anything they feel necessary.

5. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

Quoted for FUCKING TRUTH! Thanks Void!

6. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

Can you stop posting here Obama, you clearly arent suited for talking about War since you know nothing about it.

7. elk1007

How am I moderating? I'm simply asking you to address the point of debate.

Here are the question you've dodged:

How exactly did WW2 'shut the Germans up for good'?
    Why does someone's attitude toward religion justify killing them?
    If you're not flaming me, then what example can you give as a reason to think I'm 'liberal'.
    How is the accusation that Fox News is a propaganda machine for the Bush administration 'crap'?

Addressing my arguments would be more productive than flaming me.

8. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

1: See any more Nazi's? Nope, WW2 FTW! (it also got us out of a depression!)
    2: We were created by God to defend him, anyone who does not believe must be converted with a vengeance.
    3: You do not agree with me.
    4: Fox News brings us FAIR AND BALANCED reports. Stop trying to spread your liberally based lies here please, thanks.

9. elk1007

1) Germans =/= Nazis
    2) When you can prove there's a god, and that he's the god of the bible, and that he would want that, then maybe I'll consider it.
    3 & 4) Lol?

10. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

this thread has outlived its usefulness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.