1. This forum is in read-only mode.

war, is it necessary??

Discussion in 'Debates' started by ultra, Feb 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

UM YEAH

War is very necessary, it creates better economical growth for me and creates peace

2. elk1007

elk1007 Well-Known Member

Play Metal Gear 4.
    Enjoy War Economy.

3. Zhuo_Xing

Zhuo_Xing Well-Known Member

i don't think war will ever bring peace.we can tell by looking at the 2 World War that happened with Germany the mastermind of war.after Germany's 1st defeat they than strikes back for their "revenge" many years later.wanting war to create better economical growth is very selfish.this is no different from robbing the rich and after getting the large sum of money,the robber killed the victim.the only different is war is not a crime,but it's still as selfish UNLESS the war is to kill some Government that is a threat to the World that cause misery to the World.for example,the rebellion against the corrupted Chinese Emperor that caused misery to the whole of China during the ancient time.but then,in modern days do we even need to start a war against a country that is wrong?the most the other countries do is to talk to the Government and reason with him or her.unless that Government attack other country than we can defend ourselves,BUT not attack.violent does not solves any problem.this include war as well.

4. Littlekill

Wow, that is such a mess of words.

And violence solves everything, World War 2 finally shut the germans up for good. War is good.

Half of the middle east think Christianity is wrong, and for that, they must die. We have to go to war!

5. elk1007

Sarcasm I hope.
    Or I will have to bitch slap you with logic.

6. Littlekill

Your posts are pointless, get out liberal

7. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

And your posts are sparky, not a full on flame but usually get a negative reaction, that's what you seem to like, please don't carry on... I don't want mods to have to close the thread or intervene...

Anyway, back on topic-
    War is necessary to stop greedy "super powers" taking over the world, like Germany was trying to, if the world wasn't so corrupted then war would be unnecessary, some wars are pointless though...

8. blacksun23

blacksun23 Guest

the purpose of war is not to die for your country but to let the other bastard die for his
    thats all you need to know

9. Littlekill

Calling someone a liberal is not the same as calling someone a fag/douche or any other names, it's a political standpoint, please refrain from trying to police topics when you has no idear whatchu be talkin about

10. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I am not trying to police topics, I don't a thread I post on turn into a flamewar, and saying somebody's posts are pointless and christians must die are sparky posts, and I said please stop not stop now... Another spark is saying that I have no idea what i'm talking about.

Back on topic-
    It's mainly politicians and the government that start wars, if the government listened to the people there would be fewer wars and hate.

11. elk1007

You used it as a flame.
    There was no real indication that I am in any way liberal.
    I simply commented that your statement seemed like a hyperbolic bout of sarcasm, so I did not respond as if it was serious.

But seeing now that it was serious, I guess I'll respond.

The German citizens were not the problem.
    A failing German economy coupled with a charismatic dictator lead them down a road that the US came close to mirroring after the 9-11 attacks.

Even if 100% of middle eastern people think that Christianity is wrong, it doesn't provide justification to kill anyone.
    I think Christianity is wrong (actually all religion has a negative impact on the human mind) and that means you want to kill me?
    How Christian is that? Sounds pretty old testament to me (which most Christians reject on principle if not on canon).

So when you call me a liberal, you're attempting to turn a good thread into an 'Us VS Them' spam fest.
    Even if I were liberal (which I'm not), it would be irrelevant.

I said I'd bitch slap you with logic, not with partisan dogma.

12. Reider

Reider Modereider

FYI: Littlekill is probably the last person you should ever take seriously.

@cjdogger: You're not a moderator and its not your place to correct users so refrain from doing so in the future.

Now, play nice kiddies.

13. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Elk, I'm going to have to ask you to turn down the volume on your ignorant liberal propaganda for a while, thanks. Anyways, I was watching Fox News the other day -- can you believe what Russia is doing to Georgia or Hungary or whatever? ???

War is not necessary but it will happen because there will always be people who are unable to solve important worldly issues on a basis that is, by opinion, equal to all. We can't stop countries from fighting just like we can't stop schoolboys from throwing slaps at each other. Boys will be boys, and countries will fight wars.

14. elk1007

You do know that Fox has been outted as a propaganda machine for the White House right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-OpIXfXKO8

15. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Pfft that's such crap, I bet you watch CNN or BBC or some other "legitimate" left-wing-nutjob new source.

16. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

I am Barack Obama, and I approve this message.

17. Littlekill

Yeah nice try, like Obama even knows how to use the Internet. I won't point out why, but ill give a hint, skin.

18. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

WRONG AGAIN!

19. Littlekill

Oh please its not even worth going to that site, useless, liberal propaganda

20. elk1007

Nope.
    I don't watch the televised news.

If it's crap, you'll have to make a valid point to support your claim.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.