1. This forum is in read-only mode.

wanted games for 3DS

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Solidifier-Snake, Jul 6, 2010.

1. exiavalanche

exiavalanche Well-Known Member

now thats BADASS

2. Yutrzenika

Yutrzenika Well-Known Member

I'd kill so many innocent people for a new Metroid Side-Scroller. Preferably one that takes place after fusion, what with Samus being a fugitive on the run from the Galactic Federation and all that. Don't get me wrong, I can't wait for Other M, just it's been awhile since we've had a Metroid made by Nintendo.
    A Metroid in 3D would be awesome, it'd make the world come to life, instead of just 2D Samus on a 2D background, just imagine 3D Environments, and looking at them in real 3D! BEST SIDESCROLLER EVER.

And then as for other games, a remake of Metal Gear, and Metal Gear 2 Solid Snake would be awesome considering the whole MGS3 thing they had at E3.

A Call of Duty game would be sweet, and Dementium 3 would be cool, or MOON 2.

3. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

I wish they had done something like that on the ds really, similarly to what was done with new mario bros.
    If it comes to the 3DS (you know it will eventually), i'd prefer it being completely 3D like metriod prime.

4. teheezin

teheezin Guest

I would want Fatal frame 3DS, Final fantasy Advent Children <--- might be asking for too mch XD , and also some open world free roaming games like Infamous? XD that would be freaking awesome in 3D lols

5. shadowfox25

shadowfox25 Member

i would rather see a ff7 remake than Chocobo Racing 3D really(yes thats really a announced title) :-\

and where's the unavoidable wario ware title?

6. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 3.
    I'm REALLY hoping they will make it, SRPGs where you can make and customize teams are my favourites.

7. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

Make a better GTA!
    Like VCS! Only with more beautiful characters!
    [​IMG]
    And third person perspective!!!

8. triemie

triemie Well-Known Member

]
    Omg that will be awesome all the characters as 3d but then they need to call It
    final fantasy tactics advance 3D

9. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

Ya beat me to it! I want Metroid fricking Dread, developed by Nintendo. Not farmed out to Retro or Team Ninja, but made, in house, by Nintendo. Another Prime game would be nice in 3D, but 3D could actually add more to a side scroller (gameplay wise) than it could to a first person game.
    Also, Moon 2 would be nice. Moon was good, but there's quite a bit of room for improvement.