1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Valkyrie Profile - NDS

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by DragonQuester, Mar 17, 2009.

1. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

Can't wait to play this. I absolutely LOVED VP: Silmeria on the PS2.

2. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

I like the game, I have never played a Valkyrie Profile game ever.

Since I have never played before, the difficulty is hard.

And is it possible someone can give me tips on maximizing damage with the combo system? It's much more refreshing when not playing FFTA2 and Luminous Arc. :)

3. Barathrum

Barathrum Well-Known Member

battle takes a bit long, but is fun cause you can gang up on one person.

4. zangief

zangief Well-Known Member

it's easy once you get to memorize each character's attack animations (and their attack buttons, of course). just press the necessary button in an order which all attacks are connected with each other without a pause in between.

oh yeah, spam the buttons as well if you reach 100 in your meter, so that you wont lose precious meter points when doing a soul crush.

5. diskjocki

diskjocki Well-Known Member

What's this game about?
    It sounds good... I wonder if I should give it a go.

6. haseoTOD

haseoTOD Guest

it's letting you set the difficulty during the game, if you want easy mode, use lots of plumes, if medium, use them if they are needed, if hard, dont use them at all. But if you didnt use them at all you will get the true ending.

7. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

You mean the Destiny Plume right?

8. zangief

just finished the game yesterday morning, and i didn't sacrifice anyone at all! it's pretty good, being that it was my first run.

i didn't like the ending, but hell, the game mechanics are amazing that i decided to get the seraphic gate! :D

anyone who wants some advice on how to finish the game without sacrificing anyone on the first try, just give me a message. one advice though: be prepared to restart a stage all over again, because it's one thing to finish a stage, and its another thing to finish the stage with high amount of Sin to get the really juicy stuff.

9. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

I love how they send uber-tough enemies after you if you don't meet the Sin quota. It forces you to use the Plume. A vicious cycle.

Actually, I love the whole game. Lieselotte is pure sex.

10. zangief

I missed the Sin requirement once, that was at the last battle in chapter 3.

weird though because i didn't think i got punished for that, and if i was, man were those monsters really weak.