1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Updated Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Fix

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by olmo12, Oct 10, 2009.

1. vivian-vivi

vivian-vivi Member

Can you upload your .sav file when you are at the end? By Bowser en Eggman?

2. tichrof

tichrof New Member

it dosen't work on cyclo ds evolution without the fix :(

3. tom9

tom9 New Member

how do you do that

by me there is no save. I have to create a new data I have to do that?

4. vivian-vivi

vivian-vivi Member

I have found it...
    But my game freezes almost the whole time, so I have deleted that .sav file...

5. ~7Vath~

~7Vath~ Well-Known Member

what i hate about patching is that Multiplayer dont work, and my friends really hoped it owuld had worked...any help in this, i wanna play it with friends?

6. tomick01

tomick01 New Member

Downloaded the patched version & put it on my R4 card, works perfectly, great game.

7. rocky059

rocky059 Member

yes buy the game

8. cragecruiser

cragecruiser Active Member

megaupload have the finished fix version and it works on Acekard2

9. shadow 26

shadow 26 Well-Known Member

please, show me how to patch it for a dstt I tried this
    but it didn´t work, I´m not good at patching, actually, I rather download a pre-patch version of a game than parching one because I´m pretty bad at parching

10. glennywenny2

glennywenny2 New Member

Hi everyone

Not sure what to do for my R4. I downloaded the EUR version and come up with 'File is corrupted' so do i just download the patch thingy and put it on my R4 and it will magically work or do i need to mix it to the game(if i do how do i do that)

Thank you

11. Robis2

Robis2 Member

the megaupload link works, link, http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G8SMZQPN. it's a modified version and it works.

12. merkske

merkske Member

I am lost. Can't find a way to make any of these patches work. Probably because i just don't understand programs and programming...
    Is it possible to post a new (working) version of the game in the downloads-section? That would be usefull. Thanks so much.

13. cragecruiser

@merkske, have a look at robis2 post and follow his link, just download and enjoy, no need to patch.

14. undergod

undergod Member

DSTT keeps caurupting the save file

an anti-piracy thing perhaps???

15. merkske

merkske Member

@ cragecruiser: Followed that link before I made my remark. The link didn't (and doesn't)work anymore. It is not available. So unfortunately I'm still lost :-(

16. icaddd1

icaddd1 Member

is this patch work in NO$GBA...?

17. cragecruiser

@merkske, how can i send my patched version to you, my kids are having a ball playing it..

18. merkske

merkske Member

Well cragecruiser, is it possible for you to put a patched version in the downloadlist?

19. shadow 26

shadow 26 Well-Known Member

same here, but I have never patch so I maybe doing something wrong

I just remember that my Mario and Luigi BIS ROM patch itself from a cheat code (can't remember the name) could it be that this game may also patch whit a cheat code? if there is even the littlest possibility that this works please post a link to get the cheats and see if it works
    Post Merge: [time]1256352002[/time]
    which middle button, there are just two, there can´t be a middle button if there are just two¡

20. merkske

merkske Member

This link worked for me, finally. It is a patched version:
    http://www.4shared.com/file/139976149/74bf33f0/Mario_And_Sonic_At_The_Olympic_Winter_Games__U__Patched.html