1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[update] Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 2nd Season, 1st patch released.

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Zydaline, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Raqueldms

Raqueldms Well-Known Member

Re: Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 2nd Season translation almost done!

Really?! OMG, that's awesome!
    Thank you so much for your translation work. I really admire those who have the patience to translate a whole game.
    I myself am learning japanese and I intent to help translations projects in the future. :) But I guess I'll have to find some courage to begin with, haha.
    It's a shame that this year I won't have a lot of time in my hands to improve my vocabulary since it's time to study hard and try to enter a good University... But I really really want to be a part of a translation team someday. ^.^
    For you to have the ability to translate a game with two and half years of study... That's a really impressive thing! You should be very proud of yourself! :D
    When my sensei first explained to me some C-R-A-Z-Y stuff involving numbers and adjectives I wanted to jump off the window!
    But actually my mother tongue has some (ha, some... A HELL OF A LOT OF) complex, crazy, inhuman and frustating gramatical rules, so I've already accepted the japanese ones. :)

Anyway... You're awesome. ^.^
    Thank you so much for translating games... You can't imagine how many people appreciate what you're doing.
    I can't understand many things yet, so I'm included in this crowd.
    Don't ever let dumb comments get you down. There'll always be trolls and ungrateful people...
    Just keep going! For each douchebag, there are a lot of grateful fans. :D

Oh, and sorry... I usually end up writing too much when I'm excited. ^.^"

2. phoenixgoddessrising

phoenixgoddessrising Active Member

Real time stuff? skip stuff? Whaaaaaaaat? XD
    You can't skip stuff in this game. Well, you can skip skinships.
    The game tells you Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Birthday when you turn the game on, on one of those days.

Raquel: I'm still studying and practicing my Japanese, but I learned so much in two and a half years because I was on a very strict schedule. I hated it, because I spent so much time in one day studying, but in the end, it helped quite a bit. If you keep your head up in confidence and only put it down to put your nose in the books, you'll do fine. Good luck :)

3. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

sorry i wasnt being clear >__<

like the guy's version of love plus, it has a real-time mode, where the game is in sync with the real-world, or you can set it up for the quick stuff like in the first verion of the girl's version, where a week goes by in a matter of minutes

and what i was asking the first version for the girl's version, it has a walkthrough for it, to help out people and wanted to know would it be valid for the love plus edition for the girl's version?

4. frostydrag0n

frostydrag0n Well-Known Member

Wait, question: Is the first season fully translated?? If so, LET ME AT IT FIRRRSSSTT :D

5. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

Do you mean 1st Love or the guy's version? The guy's version, no.
    The girl's version, yes. Here's the patch. http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=203145

6. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

... I still find it stupid I got the little brother ending >.>
    After that, I got Himuro :p
    And the player guy.

7. frostydrag0n

Hahah! Aweshume. Now to play this out first xD thanks!

8. phoenixgoddessrising

The first patch of TMGS2 is out.

9. frostydrag0n

woots! Thanks phoenix! But I'll be waiting for the full one to play it along with the ending~ :3
    I still <3 Reiichi saaann

10. phoenixgoddessrising

Lol, well when you do play. He's an easter egg in the game. You can spot him on one of your dates with Saeki.
    Shiba = love

11. frostydrag0n

Well I like easter eggs :D I'll be looking out for him then heehee~ He'll be jealous of me and waka or shiba *.* ahahaha

12. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Niiiiiiiiiiice. Too bad I need to study >.>
    *Downloads the game*

13. Zydaline

Zydaline Well-Known Member

Hikami in this game is a perfect clone of Himuro from GS1, albeit less uptight. I bet the rumors about the church were true - they really do make androids down there. XD

I like Waka-sensei more though. That scatterbrained look... <3

14. phoenixgoddessrising

Hahaha, well, that could be true. They are cousins!

15. frostydrag0n

In any case, godspeed and all the best for the 2nd patch! I'm looking forward and am waiting patiently for the fully translated version of this game!!

Ganbatte neh!

16. ForeignGirl

ForeignGirl Member

I downloaded the patch, but where do I download the rom?

17. audit_08

audit_08 Well-Known Member

Try the Share Section of this forum or if you can't locate it, try googling it.