1. This forum is in read-only mode.

.:: Upcoming Nintendo DS | 3DS Games 2011 ::. *UPDATED*

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by meganova, Nov 17, 2009.

1. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

Re: .:: Upcoming Nintendo DS Games 2010 ::.

Ah right I never played it before but it does seem interesting :p
    I meant it in the sense that "we are Beasts" (We're too awesome, of course we're meaning anyone it damn wants, excluding a few people who are complete eijits).

2. JayBlue

JayBlue Well-Known Member

You have played this game before?
    How good is it?

3. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Simple battles,Great Puzzles in dungeons,OK encounter rate and easy to run,8 capsule monster(Pets),Sad ending.
    Its my favourite SNES RPG

4. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

That Lufia game?

It's just like any other normal RPG games,
    but in DS version, it is in Action-RPG.
    I'm not sure if all the "good things" from its original version will be carried on to the DS.

Like Monster Fusion, the Dragon Equipment(if I'm not wrong), etc.. etc..
    The Final Dungeon(have lots of good equipment, rare items.)

But, the Monster thingy is what people looking for.

I know the endings, wanna hear it? IT'S SAD, I'M VERY UNSATISFIED WITH IT.
    (Both Maxim and...... )
    hope they will add more endings in this game...
    (it will not spoil the game anyway XD)

... now for more Updates....

5. ggrroohh

I know right?
    After all that shit they been through.....
    And I hope the 99 floor dungeon comes back XD

6. meganova

Not you, the person who are asking about it.

It will, Let see how should I whack that Slime.... XD

7. Loic0123

Loic0123 Well-Known Member

http://www.funflashgames.com/Kingdom-Hearts-Chronicles.html
    actually im waiting for lego harry potter and golden sun ds

8. ggrroohh

I've never beaten that dungeon before T^T
    However,I got an Iris Treasure one the first friggin floor once XD

9. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

Hmm... i hope there is going to be Spectral Force's sequel next year or 2011,but improoved alot.

GOLDEN SUN DS!!!!!!MONSTER RANCHER DS!!!!! DAWN OF HEROES!!!!! orgasm ... lol

10. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

I can't wait for this game :)
    I always re-play the Phoenix Wright series, It's fun !!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. gettajob0007

gettajob0007 Well-Known Member

Fast Food Panic
    [​IMG]
    Genre - Strategy
    Release Date - 05/01/10 (US)
    Developer - South Peak Games
    ESRB Rating - E
    Description - Create the best restaurant in the world by cooking up yummy dishes, making your customers happy, greeting them when they stop by, and keeping your restaurant squeaky clean in this vibrant and fast-paced restaurant simulation game. A top-quality restaurant takes a lot of work, and your waitress will need help-keep the place clean, make deliveries, ring up customers, and more. Also features three difficulty levels, over 10 additional cooking mini-games, and Free Mode to replay completed levels and try for the top score.

Glory of Heracles
    [​IMG]
    Genre - RPG
    Release Date - 18/01/10 (US)
    Developer - Paon
    ESRB Rating - E10+
    Description - Glory of Heracles features the eponymous Greek hero in a pick-up-and-play role-playing game that has a rich storyline in a Greek motif and a deep battle system. The story begins when Heracles washes up on a beach with amnesia. Players must journey far and wide to figure out Heracles' story and unravel the mysterious pasts of the other main characters in this new adventure. The game uses ancient Greece as its backdrop, and players can visit cities like Sparta and Athens on their travels.

KORG DS-10 PLUS
    [​IMG]
    Genre - Music
    Release Date - 19/01/10 (US)
    Developer - AQ Interactive
    ESRB Rating - Unrated
    Description - The KORG DS-10 Plus is an enhanced version of the revolutionary KORG DS-10 synthesizer software that was released to critical and retail acclaim for the Nintendo DS in late 2008. The original KORG DS-10 music-creation software, which combined the superior interface of the Nintendo DS with the functionality of the famous MS-10 synthesizer, has been optimized to essentially double the power of the original when used with the Nintendo DSi. The sound sources in the KORG DS-10 Plus come from KORG - one of the world's top musical instrument producers - and no effort was spared in creating these ultra-high-quality sounds. The Nintendo DSi/DS Touch Screen controls are used to the fullest to provide unsurpassed feel and operability. This innovative musical tool is perfect for aspiring musicians and professionals alike. In addition to the four analog synth simulators and drum module, a 12-track/16-step sequencer enables precise control and provides a wide range of musical possibilities (only two analog synthesizers and six tracks available when used with regular Nintendo DS). Up to eight units can be connected and played together through a wireless link for a jam session or to exchange songs. This and other features make the Nintendo DSi/DS and KORG DS-10 Plus almost limitless in their application – improved portable music creation performance at an unparalleled value.

More on the way. I really want this.
    Post Merge: [time]1260917088[/time]
    Satisfashion
    [​IMG]
    Genre - Virtual Life
    Developer - XS Games
    ESRB Rating - E
    Description - Step into the world of high fashion! As young designer Grace Styles, you'll lead the team at the Satisfashion Design House on a journey to the top of the fashion industry. Create trends with the latest fashions, hippest models and funkiest makeup. Show off your hot new looks on runways across the globe and set the fashion world on fire! With each innovative new trend you create you'll help elevate Satisfashion to the top of the industry!

Shepherd's Crossing 2
    [​IMG]
    Genre - Strategy
    Developer - Success
    ESRB Rating - E
    Description - Shepherd's Crossing 2 DS is a full featured and in-depth farming simulation and strategy game. At its heart, the game is about the player living in a small town and communicating with the other villagers while raising livestock, harvesting crops, and building a farm. Aside from laying out fields and deciding where to herd the animals, players must also pay attention to the placement of their resources, arranging their life as they see fit. As a special feature unique to the DS, interaction with others is a major part of the game. One can even court, date and marry. It's just one goal in a game filled with things to do and people to meet. The game is beautifully animated in a Japanese anime style. The open-ended gameplay styles mean the player can choose what they want to do whether it be breed animals, farm their fields, build relationships with the people around town or any combination of these activities as well as many others. The DS allows for unique touch screen controls that are implemented into most of the in-game activities. With so many different activities and open-ended style simulation gameplay, there are hours and hours of entertainment available to players.

Legend of Kay
    [​IMG]
    Genre - Action, Adventure
    Release Date - 25/01/10 (US)
    Developer - JoWood Entertainment AG
    ESRB Rating - RP
    Description - Cats lived peacefully on their large tree until the emperor Shun, king of the gorillas, invaded their village. Kay, a young cat trained in martial arts, steps up to the challenges of protecting his village and finding his father. As Kay, you'll experience close-combat fighting while improving your fighting skills, acquiring new weapons and powers, and discovering secrets. The worlds, which include woods, swamps, caves, and more, re-create the look and feel of classic martial arts movies.

12. meganova

Nice. :)

Recent Updates

- Fast Food Panic
    - Glory of Heracles
    - KORG DS-10 PLUS
    - Satisfashion
    - Shepherd's Crossing 2
    - Legend of Kay
    * Contributed by gettajob0007

13. gettajob0007

thanks ill keep them coming

14. meganova

Forgot to ask though,
    Are all the release date for US, EU, or JAP release?

15. Sidmarill

Sidmarill Well-Known Member

Do we post releases here for you to update?
    (Hehe, Noob question ^.^)
    If so, expect a lot from me.

16. gettajob0007

They are all US releases

17. Sidmarill

Wait, are we only doing DS games?
    Sorry for double posting.
    I'll do Nintendo Wii! :B
    Hehe :p

(I know this is releases for 2010, but "Spiderman 4" DS. is supposedly coming out in 2011)

18. gettajob0007

WarioWare D.I.Y.
    [​IMG]
    Genre - Miscellaneous
    Release Date - 28/03/10 (US)
    Developer - Intelligent Systems
    ESRB Rating - Unrated
    Description - This game, which puts the concept of user-generated content on center stage, allows players to design their own micro-games from scratch. Every element, such as the characters, the environment, the actions and even the purpose of the micro-game itself, is controlled entirely by the player. Players will then be able to share their completed micro-games with other WarioWare D.I.Y. owners.

Post Merge: [time]1260932362[/time]

Post Merge: [time]1260932678[/time]
    Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands
    [​IMG]
    (actual box art unavailable)
    Genre - Action, Adventure
    Release Date - 11/05/10 (US)
    Developer - Ubisoft Montreal
    ESRB Rating - Unrated
    Description - Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands is the next chapter in the fan-favorite Sands of Time universe. Visiting his brother's kingdom following his adventure in Azad, the Prince finds the royal palace under siege from a mighty army bent on its destruction. When the decision is made to use the ancient power of the Sand in a desperate gamble to save the kingdom from total annihilation, the Prince will embark on an epic adventure in which he will learn to bear the mantle of true leadership, and discover that great power often comes with a great cost.
    Post Merge: [time]1260933061[/time]
    Squishy Tank
    [​IMG]
    Genre - Puzzle, Miscellaneous
    Release Date - 31/03/10 (US)
    Developer - Natsume
    ESRB Rating - RP
    Description - Squishy Tank is a fun-filled puzzle adventure game! The gameplay challenges you to quickly match and destroy tiles before you run out of time. Wacky items and power-ups keep the action fresh and exciting. The game also features a story mode that's sure to charm players of all ages with its whimsical characters and dialogue.

19. Sidmarill

Oh my god, you're stealing everything on my list of games!
    :eek:
    ;D
    Post Merge: [time]1260933352[/time]
    Style Savvy

Genre: Fashion
    Cost: Unknown.

20. gettajob0007