1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Unions and the New World Order

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by T-A.L.O.S., Mar 15, 2010.

1. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

talos, can you provide us with some links so we have more than just your word

2. T-A.L.O.S.

T-A.L.O.S. Well-Known Member

http://www.stopthenorthamericanunion.com/TwoPeas.html

Have a look at this my fellow Romulators.

3. msg2009

theres a lot of bullshit and speculation on there.
    what its all about is nationalism really, and that is just gonna hold your country back eventually.
    the EU has lots of benefits.
    all this crap your worried about will never happen, the whole world will not be run by one big government etc etc

4. T-A.L.O.S.

Nationalism? Oh, that's right, I forgot! It's totally O.K. to disregard and ultimately trash the Constitution. We Americans shoudn't be offended by that at all.

We are being forced to conform to an international standard that threatens our way of life. This will be the death of diversity. Besides, if unionizing was such a good thing that would promote trade and such, why didn't it go public until years after politicians signed it? That is an infringement of our right to information as stated in the Freedom of Information Act. This is just the beginning. Later on our government will ignore our other rights to construct the NAU, claiming it will be all for the greater good.

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Like a single currency thats on the verge of major economic collapse?

6. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

I'm interested in your amazing troll logic. You got loony ranting about the EU and immigrants again, which makes me laugh, so I'll bite. I like trolls that make loony get all self-righteous.

The governments of the Americas would never do such a thing. They're there to keep people safe and secure, and they govern for the rights of the people. Sure, there has been the occasional conflict, but I'd much prefer to lose a little bit of privacy than to have terrorists walking around in my backyard flying planes into public swimming pools (forcing them to be closed), wouldn't you?

Reputable source please. I always see opinions and xenophobic indignance coming from you, cold hard facts would be a nice change.

7. Loonylion

greece and spain.

8. msg2009

totally blown out of proportion.

well since we joined the EU the only difference it has made to my life is making it SO much easier to get around europe, no more stopping at borders for an hour and queueing behind fat sweaty truck drivers. until you get to poland anyway, then they start getting all funny with you.

and as for the single currency, i live in england, we dont use the euro. and yes, were still in the EU! its not ALL conform to international standards, no nationalism etc etc

death of diversity... well last time i drove to italy and back and visited france, luxembourg, switzerland, germany and holland everywhere was pretty much as it used to be in the 80s when i spent years travelling and are totally different to one another, they have retained their diversity, they are unique in their own way.

anyway this is a waste of time because it wont happen.

and i vote BNP so dont think that im not a nationalist :p

9. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

Littlekill made a valid point, Hulk Hogan must be stopped at all costs!

10. T-A.L.O.S.

What if these so-called 'terrorists' were just a catalyst to make us hand over our rights?
    Example: even before 9/11, the Clinton administration used secret methods to listen in on people's conversations over telephones. Infringement of people's right of privacy was a regular thing in the 1990s.
    It has now become a much more serious matter with people giving up their rights for 'protection'.

11. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

I, for one, welcome our new Canadian/American government overlords.

12. DECADE5

DECADE5 Well-Known Member

Tell me about it- I live in a country (in Europe) that has not yet accepted that Euro B/S, we'll be calling it "the eura, female-ish" And our bills are skyrocketing high- we'll soon reach a Billion. Economy has deserted us looooooooooooooong ago, some time around the 1990's. What is certain in this ^##$%#^$^#$ up time- we live in a land of confusion.

13. msg2009

lol
    so what people are saying is the majority of politicians and educated people that have studied economics and whatever else is needed to run countries are all wrong but a bunch of gamers that are mostly still at school know better?
    stop watching the news and study it yourself. if your right you will be president/prime minister in no time and you can save the world from these madmen.
    then i shall bow down before you and apologise in front of the entire planet on live tv.
    naked.

14. Loonylion

Neither gordon brown nor alistair darling have any experience of or qualification in economics. Brown is a historian and darling is a lawyer.

15. msg2009

yes but they have advisors in each field.
    if these advisors get it wrong just google david kelly and you will see the result
    people should have more confidence, these people are the best qualified for the job. yes they make mistakes but who can keep around 62 million people happy?

16. Loonylion

david kelly did not get anything wrong. He was bullied into committing suicide because he disagreed with the government lies about WMDs.

Besides, both brown and darling are/were chancellor of the exchequer, the position that determines the UK's entire economic policy. Having people with no economic experience or qualifications in this role is quite simply insanity.

17. msg2009

it wasnt suicide.

18. melfice666

melfice666 Well-Known Member

sometimes I feel that people choose the politicans by looks and stuff like:"aww, how cute he hug a little kid and gave a kiss he really knows his stuff lets vote him" not by their experience,and skill on their work and complain later

19. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

I agree, some sort of qualifications should be required before a person can become a minister of a particular area.

20. msg2009

well brown isnt so bad, he saved us from the euro ;D

i also agree. but they have advisors that know what their talking about so i can live with it