1. This forum is in read-only mode.

UK Health Manual: Teen sex is awesome!

Discussion in 'General News' started by Reider, Jul 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marzz92

marzz92 Well-Known Member

It is just that the government in my country is trying to stop all these, and here is another country promoting teen sex....

2. musiclegend14

musiclegend14 Well-Known Member

I don't know where you are from..I'm from the US and everyone tries to stop us here...and it just makes us teens want to do it more because it would be considered a "rebellious act" and whatever reason some retarded teen do things for

3. olliebot

olliebot Well-Known Member

lmao or because we're horny? and stupid fucking steven harper raised the age of consent in canada from 14 to 16. FUCK THAT.

4. musiclegend14

Who goes by consent anyways? haha

what they don't know wont hurt them = ]

5. olliebot

But what if you get caught in a park?

6. ebiz1221

ebiz1221 Member

...and just like that: the topic has turned to statutory rape..

7. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

and i'll save the day...
    teen sex is not wrong and orgasims are normal, its the body saying that they like. sex is scientifically proven to lower the chance of colon cancer (probably cause they fart alot but still) as long as you get tested and wear a condom, and use borth control, youre good to go

8. musiclegend14

we were talking about same age sex...that's hardly rape

9. redoperator

were talking about teen sex. not molestation

10. musiclegend14

i'm aware...I'm 17 so i don't see how anything i've said has anything to do with molestation, maybe if i was like 40 and what not but no , just giving my opinion from a teenagers point of view. I think it's okay as long as its the same age or relatively close to the same age. The age difference doesn't seem to matter much when you're an adult, but when a 19 year old is having sex with a 14 year old, even 16 year old it's just not right (or legal). Hopefully i got my point across...

11. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

Is there a problem with a 17 year old having a shag with a partner of their choosing?
    Maybe it would be best if all those of teens just had gay sex. This would help the current recruitment problems in the so called, "catholic" church and in the US marine corpse.
    If you protect people from a mistake then you take away a lesson, nothing is learned without experience. Some things should never be learned but a shitty lover or an abusive other is best learned young.

12. Void

Void Well-Known Member

IT'S LIKE THE EVOLUTION BELL-CURVE IS CATCHING UP TO MY MENTALITY. FINALLY, CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVE ASSHOLES HAVE BEEN TOLD.

PS - have sex without condoms.

13. redoperator

join the army protect your head... both of them

14. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

why cant it go back to the old days... with people having kids at early ages, like around 15 and 16... that would end the whole teen pregnancy issue

15. redoperator

and would jumpstart overpopulation and diseases

16. olliebot

Diseases would probably stay about the same. But overpopulation. . . not really if we don't work as hard with healthcare. :p

17. redoperator

... if we had gay sex the navy would win...

and the navy must not win

18. olliebot

I agree with gavilatius.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.