1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Twilight New Moon.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cjdogger, Nov 21, 2009.

1. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

I will watch it tomorrow..hehehe..hope it won't dissapointed me :)

2. Smartalec13

Smartalec13 Member

"OH SHIT BELLA ARE YOU OKAY YOU CUT YOUR HEAD?!"*takes shirt off*

...fuck that. It was a horrible rendition of the book.

3. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

Just watched, and jacob is a hot boy :D
    Man, I wanna watch it again, tomorrow :p

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

the bit I saw on youtube was actually awesome. Edward tried to chat up Buffy Summers and she totally kicked his ass before stabbing him with a wooden stake.

what do you mean that's not part of the film?

5. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

It's part of the last film, Twilight: New Poon.
    Did you know Jacob also got rabies and had to be put down with an injection of silver?

6. _whistler_

_whistler_ Member

Agreed

7. nhi_po

nhi_po Well-Known Member

heyy.. i just saw new moon today....
    i was.. a huuge let down....

8. r1motochick

r1motochick Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that alot of people were let down. I didn't read any of the books and thought New Moon was really good. I think if I would have read the book, then maybe I would be disappointed. There's more action in NM but I like the storyline in Twilight better.

9. fat_cloud09

fat_cloud09 New Member

Yes talking about Twilight New Moon that movie is crap and i have never seen anything worst in my life. 8)

10. r1motochick

I actually liked it the second time I saw it (my daughter is a huge fan). I understood it more.

11. nhi_po

nhi_po Well-Known Member

i dont know... maybe i was expecting too much, because i saw it after all my friends' amazing comments on the movie, they said it was a "must-see" movie.... but its not worth $11...

12. r1motochick

I get that way too....it's such a huge hype and then you expect it to be like a "10" and rarely it is. It just makes our expectations so much higher.

13. T-A.L.O.S.

T-A.L.O.S. Well-Known Member

Doesnt everyone know that the only way to deal with a wound is to tear your shirt off?
    the more dramatic the better.

14. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

http://www.reddit.com/tb/aaiua

15. sinharvest24

sinharvest24 Guest

this movie sucks...it's a chick-flick...when does moderasian be online (he seems like the coolest mod)

16. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

i didn't know this thread exists. haven't read any of its books and really have no plans of reading it. i like underworld and van helsing but i'm not a big fan of twilight but my friends read the books and watch the movie, my cousins are crazy on twilight too, even my boss always watch the movie, so wth i watch twilight and new moon too and omg where did jacob got that body at that young age, he was really hot i mean warm-blooded. now i love werewolves, i think they're cute, i can ride at their back and make a pair of boots out of their fur, and uhh yah i could do something else when he's on human form lol

btw, i think new moon is a lot better than twilight, packed with more action, and packed with werewolves with six packs lol no seriously the story is getting better, and even better on the upcoming eclipse, i admit it's not a bad fiction.

17. Smartalec13

Smartalec13 Member

...kill it with fire! D:<

18. rwn

rwn Active Member

i think the movies are blasphemy... they are horrible. the books for what they were... weren't that bad.

19. Apollooo

Apollooo Well-Known Member

this thread is still going? Shut the f****** twilight series please!! it's too overrated by fangirls

20. crimson089

crimson089 Well-Known Member

:(
    i'm watching the series only because of taylor lautner :p